epilogue

How many of you are shocked??

It's been two years since manik and nandini were married. She is 25 now and manik 28. They completed their education and manik started to work in an mnc inspite of being an alpha.

Manik was walking all around in front of the door with a very tensed face and he is looking at the door time to time hoping to get it open but it is not. He is very much tensed and why he will not be after all today he is going to hold his blood in his hands. Nandini is in labor from the last five hours but the junior manik is not in a mood to come out. This is making him worried because he knew that nandini will be dead tired and she can't do anything when he or she will be born.

"Alpha dont worry all will be ok" his beta spoke making him smile a little but his smile turned wide when he heard a baby cries from the room. He went near the door and was waiting for it to open.

Soon the door got opened and pack doctor came our with a baby in her hands. Manik smiled to his full seeing the baby. He took the baby in his arms and kissed the baby on his cheeks.

"It's a boy" the pack doctor spoke and manik smiled kissing his cheeks while he stirred in his sleep. Doctor took him to do some basic tests while manik immediately went inside the room to check on nandini.

He saw her sleeping peacefully and her face looked so pale to which he felt bad but smiled when he remembered their baby. Soon manik came out where all the pack people were waiting for him. He took the baby from the doctor and he moved towards the balcony.

"Welcome to your future alpha, Arjun manik malhotra" he spoke showing the baby and all the pack went into happiness welcoming their new alpha.

Soon manik took the baby near nandini

Soon manik took the baby near nandini. she took him in his arms and smiled to her full.

"Thanks for this gift" he spoke and she too smiled at him kissing his cheeks while he kissed the foreheads of both the lifeline of his life. When manik and nandini were talking suddenly the baby started to cry, nandini tried to feed him but he didn't took his milk.

He kept on crying and nandini hold him on his chest to rub him when she felt hotness all over his body. She was shocked and even manik was shocked.

"Is it full moon?" She asked him to which he saw towards the moon and nodded his head in yes. She looked shocked after she realised that even their son got the curse but why?

Only time can decide and say this answer

Finally the book is over

Thanks for your support

Love

MusicalFriends