chapter 15

manik was totally having nandini in his arms while even she was enjoying it. she kept her head on his chest. she was thinking all the things he spoke to her during the past he shared. she was trying to connect the thoughts when manik words interrupted her thoughts

"dont use your brain that much because you wont get the answer"  he spoke while nandini looked at him shocked. she was looking at him in confusion that how he got to know about her thoughts.

"madam, i have marked you so i can enter your mind when you have your mind link open and even you are closed i can read your mind with my power so dont worry about that" he spoke making nandini jaw drop to floor. she looked at him narrowed eyes while he giggled seeing her expressions

"means.. i cant think anything using my brain now and if i do you will get to know" she spoke while manik smiled sheepishly at her. she nodded her head in disbelief.

"but....." she was about to speak when manik kept his hand on her lips. she looked at him shocked while he just smiled at her and pecked her lips after removing his hand.

"how much you will talk" he spoke and suddenly he felt pain in his chest due to his sudden movement. he controlled himself from shouting but as his mind link is open nandini heard his scream in her mind. she immediately looked at him who was catching his injury with his eyes closed suppressing his pain. 

she then moved closer to him and then she held his hand which was on his injury and made him lay on bed properly. she then moved herself closer to his injury. her eyes started to brim with tears seeing manik like this but she composed herself and then kissed manik on his injury.

she then sat on the bed properly looking at manik who was smiling at her. later manik felt like something was going away from him from his chest so he looked at his chest to see there are no blood stains on the bandage. nandini saw manik looking at the bandage and was shocked because the bandage had a blood stain a few seconds ago but now there is no stain only.

"manik..." she could not search for the suitable words to form the sentence. while manik slowly sat on the bed again and this time he didnt feel any pain. he took the bandage away from his body to get another shock today. there was no injury present on his body which made nandini also shock.

they were confused as what had happened suddenly and they both remembered that nandini had kissed him on the injury and the injury is treated. this was something new for them. at the same time there was a knock on the door. nandini stood from her place to open the door while manik took his shirt to wear it. 

nandini opened the door to reveal alpha standing there. he came inside the room to see manik focusing on the wall in front of him which means he is trying to contact someone.

"is he fine??" alpha asked nandini who smiled to her full giving answer to his question. they were bought from their talks when they heard manik voice.

"hi mom" he spoke while this made clear to alpha and nandini that he is talking with his mother.

"how are you beta??" they both heard nyonika voice and they understood that manik wants to discuss something with all of them. manik smiled as soon as nyonika asked this question

"i am fine ma.. and here is your daughter in law speak to her" nandini blushed when manik referred her as daughter in law to nyonika. she then sat beside manik on the bed again while alpha sat on the chair beside bed.

"hi nandini beta" she heard nyonika voice which is filled with love and she can feel how she must be feeling. 

"hi mom" she spoke which made manik eyes brim with tears. he held her hand and kissd her forehead. it didnt take much time for nandini to bond with nyonika

"whats the reason that my son remembered me??" nyonika asked manik bringing him back to the original topic. manik smiled at nandini and then spoke

"mom... you know what my injury is totally cured... and even i dont have any mark on my body" he completed his sentence while they heard a gasp from nyonika. 

"but how??" she asked him while he grinned like a child who got his favorite chocolate.

"today morning nandini kissed me on my injury and then in some seconds the injury is gone" he spoke while alpha was also shocked equally listening this.

"means your mate bond helped along with the curse" nyonika spoke which made all of them immerse in their thoughts.

"but why is this curse?? when we dont find any flaws in this then how can we call it a curse.... i am getting powerful due to power of manik.. he will be cured easily when i am with him and even he can read minds then whats is the main purpose of this curse" nandini words left everyone in dilemma. she even showed them a new path for their search.

"you are right nandu, and manik instead of searching who are behind this first find out why you got this curse" nyonika spoke while manik replied with and ok and disconnected the call. alpha who was the silent person till now spoke

"i think i can help you in this we can contact our priest here" he spoke while they both nodded their heads. they all moved towards the place where the priest stayed. when they went there they got the biggest shock of their life.

the priest was dead or to be precise killed

but by whom?????

so here is the update hope you like it

thanks for wishing rahul on his birthday

as i said i may take time i took time but here i am

next one also may or may not take time

cant decide

love

musical friends