chapter 24

"what happened Nandu?" Manik asked in his mind link while holding her more tight in his arms. She looked at him and immediately looked down making him confuse at her behavior.

"Don't know manik, I am just feeling there is some fire inside my uterus and something is burning inside me" she spoke in her mind link which made him shocked. He is not an idiot who can't imagine what she is feeling. He can easily figure out that she is having a heat now. He knew that when he mark her he have to claim her immediately otherwise she will face this heat not only on full moon but once in every week.

Being a cursed one, she have to face this in more pain. he knew but he is not in a position to do anything. He didn't planned to claim her but at that hear of moment and her request he did this. Now she is in this position only because of him which is what he felt.

He held her tightly and turned towards nandini parents who were looking at them curiously. This made Manik feel uncomfortable because no way he is going to say that nandini is in heat now.

"I think we should take rest now" manik spoke while nandini parents smiled looking at him and nodded their heads. manik was about to stand but he felt that nandini is not leaving him and he also knew she will not leave him at all now.

He took her in his arms standing on his feet. He smiled at her when she looked at him. She encircled her arms around his neck keeping her face in his shoulder making all the people smile at her acts.

Manik entered his room with still in her arms. He made her lay on bed and then sat beside her, she adjusted her head in his lap immediately hugging his waist. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Nandini you are fine na, you are in heat" manik asked while carressing her head while she snuggled more into him.

"Yeah but the pain is still there" she spoke and this made Manik worry because when a wolf is with her mate then her heat will get reduced but this is not the case with nandini and in fact her pain is not decreasing.

He then made her sleep properly on bed and then he took his shirt off from his body which made nandini blush. She kept on looking at him while he moved close to her body. He hovered over her and kissed her mark on her neck. she moaned to her full when she felt his kiss on her mark.

They both had an eye lock which created a having inside her body. she knew she can do anything now but is she ready for this step? Is she ready to complete her mating process.

He is more than ready to give her the time she want but now the main thing in front of him is to cool her down which will be only possible due to his touch.  He then starred to plant kiss all along her face and neck. She kept on moaning his name while this increased his desire more and more.

He looked at her eyes before claiming her lips. He kissed her like there is no tomorrow and his passion made her smile. She was on fire now and she knew that this moment she doesn't want to go back. Not this is because of desire but she is ready to take this step now as she knew she love him and he is her life. So what is wrong to take a step forward with him?

She then held his neck and pulled his closer. She kissed his mole near his lips making him groan her name.

"Manik, mark me" she spoke while he looked at her shocked. He was about to protest her but she kept her finger on his lips to prevent him from speaking.

"Not because I am in heat but only because I love you and I want to live with you.. and be marked by you in all manners but I am more waiting for the day when you will mark me in wolf form" she spoke making his heart jump in joy. he being the alpha had the highest desires in him but he decided to control all of them because of her.

Now she gave him l the access which made him smile to core. He kissed her again before mumbling an I love you to her. She smiled and responded to her kiss.

They both kissed before for sure but this kiss is definitely not the one which they shared before. This kiss is demanding, kiss filled with love and lust. they both were so lost in their passion that they never realised that their hands were roaming on each other bodies which made both of them moan in their kiss. Nandini hands were roaming on his bare chest and finally settled in his thick hairs.

Manik hands were roaming all around her upper body and settled on her lower hip nd squeezed it which made her moan in the kiss. He broke the kiss and looked deep in her eyes.

"Are you sure Nandu??" He asked her to which she pulled him closer to him by his hairs.

"More than sure" she replied to him which made him smile. He kissed her again and this time his hands started to create a havoc in her. He started to claim her body parts with his hands by his touch. Even she started to claim his body with her touch. They both were creating a having in their bodies just by their mere touch.

His hands removed her top slowly planting kisses all along her body which is getting exposing slowly. When she is deprived of her top he kissed her upper body part claiming all her body. Soon they both were naked and marked each other physically. When they both were tired manik took her in his arms finally.

"Thanks for letting me mark you Nandu" he spoke and kissed her forehead. She smiled and kissed his heart.

"Thanks for making me complete" she spoke and soon they both slept in each other arms.