chapter 30

Manik​ took nandini inside the room and they both have a smile on their faces not because nandini is injured but because of the win they got today. Today their love proved to all the people that it's so strong. No one can break them before, now and in future too. They had a separation before they getting to know about their mate but this separation only increased their love and carving for each other.

Nandini made Manik sit on the bed and she locked their room before moving towards the cupboard to take the first aid kit outside. Manik smiled looking at her, she walked towards him again and sat beside him on bed.

She silently opened the kit and took Dettol and cotton. She dipped the cotton with Dettol and kept it on his wound on his face which made him flinch in pain. She also flinched with him feeling his pain which made him smile. Seeing him smiling she gave him a pointed look while he made his lips in to a thin line but he escaped some giggles

"What is there to laugh?" She asked him keeping her hands on her hip. She looked super cute looking like this, he smiled sheepishly at her and held her waist making her surprised at his action. Before she could stop him he pulled her in to his lap making her shock.

"Manik you have body pains.. so leave me and you take rest" she spoke and he looked at her as if she is saying something in foreign language which made her more irritated. She tried to get up but he held her hand which had a cut which made her flinch again.

"Hey!! Is it not healed already" he asked her checking her wound cleanly which made her smile. Even before she could reply manik took the cotton and applied medication on her wound. He made sure that it's not that red in color and swelled before he made her sit again in his lap. This time she didn't protest and encircled her arms around his neck.

"But how did you get hurt in the first place?" He asked her to which she shrugged her shoulders and she hugged him in the same position. He too kept his hands on her back and smiled. She felt her top at the back was getting wet so she broke the hug and took manik hands in hers.

She observed that the wound on his hand was bleeding suddenly to a high extent and this made nandini and manik surprised. She took the bandage and did the first aid but still the blood flow is not ceased. This made nandini worry to an Hugh extent and sensing this manik cupped her face in his hands.

"Shh, don't worry it will heal by tomorrow morning" he spoke only to get a hard glare from nandini in return. This glare is enough for manik to shut his mouth and he sat silent there. Nandini now sat beside him and removed the bandage again. This time manik observed a thing which made a sense to him. He held nandini injured hand and examined it making nandini confuse at his actions.

"Nandu, did you observe we both are injured at the same position and in the same way" he spoke and his words made some sense to nandini. She too observed it and then she moved her hand towards his injured hand and kept her wound exactly on his which made their hands overlap on each other.

Manik smiled seeing her hand exactly on his looking like a small kid hand in his father's hand. If her hand only looks this small then how will their kids hands look in his?? This thought itself made him smile and seeing his smile she made a confused face, he shrugged his shoulders and she removed her hand from above him only to see a big shock there.

The bedding is ceased and not only that the injuries on their hands were completely healed and it's looking like there is never an injury there. They both looked at their hands and again at their faces and again at the wound with their mouths wide open.

"What happened here??" She asked and again he shrugged his shoulders to her while she gave him a smack on his shoulders. She gave him a pointed look and before she could shout or talk he moved in a second or rather millisecond pinning her to bed. She looked at him with wide eyes and before she could come out of the shock he started to kiss her lovingly.

She closed her eyes after a second and started to kiss him back. This kiss is so special for them because this is their first kiss after manii attained his alpha position in the pack. Soon they broke the kiss and she settled beside him keeping her head on his heart and he had his arms around her body possessively.

"Manik can I ask you one thing?" She asked while drawing circles on his chest making him smile. He just hmmed to her question and she kept her chin now on his heart.

" why did you leave the pack on the first place?" She asked him the question which is in her mind from the starting only but she never gave a thought to it. He looked at her with a smile on his face.

"When it is my 13 birthday, I had transformation which made me weak and then someone attacked on the place where I was there and as dad was there he fought with them and I can't be any help to him because of my weakness... Then in the fight soon my pack members joined in the fight and let me tell you I was so afraid that time and it increased more when my dad was injured to core.. he saw a giant wolf and then he immediately told me to run away through my mind link... I was about towards pack hit my father warned me not to return there and I ran in the opposite direction where I met mandagini maa... Later I contacted my mom and found out that someone inside the pack are trying to kill all of us" he spoke his side of story for the first time in all these years. She looked at him with her eyes blinking all the while making her look cute.

"Do you know who is that?" Nandini looked at manik waiting for his answer and he held her hand in his.

"May be I know or I don't" he spoke confusing her but she didn't question him further and they both went to a peaceful sleep in each other arms.

This delay is totally unexpected

Sorry for that

Next one will be by Rahul till then miss me

Love

Musical friends