chapter 11

Before anyone can react to why did nandini scream.. they saw a person ran in a jiffy to hold nandini.

When nandini was descending from the stairs she was about to fall on the last step of  stairs so she screamed with the fear of meeting the ground. Before she could meet the ground she was in arms of the person whom she always want to meet whom she can adore for hours.

Yes she is the arms of manik who was looking into her eyes with something which is different. Even nandini eyes held some different emotions for him and that's the time she realised she is in love with manik.

"Mine" she heard a voice which she wanted to hear from the past four years. Manik spoke the simple four letter word which made the world for her now as she knew she is the mate if manik and now she is the happiest one because her love is her mate

Nandini smiled to core after realising that he is her mate. Manik immediately made her stand on her feet only to hug her tightly taking her in his arms completely. She too hugged him tight.

They were away from each other for four years as friends.. now they not only got their friendship back but they also got their love for whom they are waiting for their life.

They broke the hug and manik kissed nandini on her forehead which made her close her eyes and absorb his touch completely. They came out from the trance when they heard clapping sound.

They both separate from themselves to see that another pair is also formed. Navya got her mate today as even she turned 18 some days back. Her mate is cabir who is one of the alpha of the pack. They both looked happy with each other. Seeing the two new couples all the people present there felt happy but the most happiest soul is Mr. Murthy whose illusion got correct.

He was now sure what ever may happen nothing can happen to his daughter now. Alpha was coming towards manan happily but he got halted on his tracks when he saw a person in the corner pointing gun towards nandini.

He was about to shout for nandini but before he could react the person fired the bullet as nandini was correctly standing in his target zone. Hearing the bullet sound all were numb and before they all could react they heard nandini loud scream again

"Manik" this was her scream which made all the people come out from their numbness. Alpha immediately ran towards nandini who was kneeling in front of manik who was unconscious there.

Seeing him like this alpha understood that manik came in front of nandini and bullet hit him. He then saw towards the position where he saw the shooter only to find it empty. He then looked here and there. But he saw a person running away from the house which alerted alpha.

"Catch him" he roared and that's is enough for his pack members to follow his order. He saw manik who was now trying hard to open his eyes.

Manik somehow open his eyes to see a crying nandini. he then slowly raised his hand and touched her cheek while his other hand was clutching the place where bullet hit him while is correctly on his left side just above the liver and below the lung which is enough for him to survive otherwise he might have passed away by now.

He was feeling immense pain in inside the body as the bullet contains silver and all the wolves were allergic to silver. But he was trying to mask his pain with his painful smile only to confront nandini.

He was trying to say something but he was not able to cope up with his energy. Suddenly alpha remembered the priest words

The life of nandini is in manik and while manik life in nandini

He being a loving father want his daughter to be fine so he just sat beside manik and immediately tried to lift him in his arms but manik being more height than him it made it impossible for him but with the help of others he shifted manik to nandini room.

"Call the doctor fast" he ordered while nandini was crying continuously. She held manik hand tightly while he was looking at her now and then with his closed and open eyes. His body was giving up the power to win the love for nandini.

Soon the doctor came and seeing manik condition he immediately rushed to save him.

"Please all of you go out" he requested while nandini tried to pull her hand away from manik but he held her hand so tight.

"Manik please leave me I will go out so that doctor can treat you" she requested but instead of loosing he held her hand tight. Nandini sensing this turned towards the doctor

"Doctor please you treat him he will not leave my hand now" she spoke while doctor nodded his head and started with treatment. He slowly cut his dress there instead of removing it because it may pain manik. He then gave manik anesthesia to numb her chest region.

He slowly took the bullet out from his body which made nandini hiss in pain. Slowly he bandaged manik.

"Don't worry the silver don't turn into poison in his body so he is all safe now" he spoke making nandini release the breath which she held unknowingly.

Outside when alpha came out, he saw the shooter was caught. Alpha immediately went near him and held his collar.

"Why you did this and who asked you to do this??" He shouted at peak of his voice which made himself stumble.

Seeing his anger he just answered one word after listening to which alpha was shocked.

"Nyonika" it was the word he spoke.

A mother tried to kill her son??

A mother tried to ruin his son life??

All the questions were running in his mind which made him shock.

So here is the update.

So time to reveal two things

1. Past of manik

2. My partner name..I will give a clue his name start with R

So keep guessing

Love

Musical friends