chapter 18

The trio entered the place where priest lives and this time the priest body was not there as the guards cleaned the place. The body was taken for the funeral. As soon as they entered manik felt something different all of a sudden.

He looked here and there but he was not able to understand what was happening. He then went near nandini who was beside her father. He held her hand tight in his grip which made nandini confuse but manik who held her hand started to look here and there as if he is searching for something.

There!! He found what he is looking for. He found alpha brother standing there with a sword in his hand. Manik was shocked and before he can do anything he came to attack nandini. Manik just pushed nandini beside and he stood on her place. Still her hand in his.. this act of manik made both nandini and alpha shock.

Manik kept his hand on the sword and nandini along with alpha can't see anything but they saw the blood dripping from manik hand. They were shocked to see that. Before they could think anything manik voice made it clear to them.

"If you are invisible then don't think that I will let you harm her... Because she is my life" he spoke while nandini just hugged manik who didn't hug her back as his one hand is in her hold firm while other near the sword.

Alpha who saw this was shocked but his mind worked fast and he immediately recalled the priest words

Whenever someone saw him and there is a threat to anyone by him then just spell these words and he can't do anything because one covering will be around you and remember this cover will only be for two hours.

Priest spoke these words when he spoke to alpha about his brother. Alpha closed his eyes and spoke the spell.

Manik held the sword firm in its place while the brother of the alpha was shocked to see this. He never knew that someone can see him. He is trying hard to take the sword from manik grip but he can't do it. Suddenly he was vanished and his sword was completely in grip of manik.

He threw the sword on floor and looked at alpha who blinked his eyes in assurance. Nandini took manik hand in hers and took her clothes edge and cleaned the blood from his hand

"Idiot why you did that???" She looked at him with tears in her eyes. He smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Why won't I do because I can't let anything happen to me but I can't let anything happen to you" he spoke while nandini nodded her head in disbelief and again concentrated on the wound. But aloha words bought them back.

"No manik you can't let anything happen to you because if anything happen to you then nandini will die and if anything happens to nandini then you will die.. it means that nandini life is in you and yours in her..  so please don't let anything happen to both of you" he spoke in a single breathe making them shock but they smiled at each other.

"Sure don't worry uncle" he spoke and then alpha took a deep breathe.

"We have only one hour 55 minutes left before he attack us and before that we have to find a way to kill him because now he won't be still" alpha spoke and they both nodded their heads. Alpha immediately went to the place where priest will hide their secrets.

He found a paper there. He took it and opened it. Manik along with nandini was standing behind him.

Nandini is the only person who can kill him and only her mate can open the book of secrets.. so you will get the method to kill him in the book only

This is what written in the note. Aloha looked at manik and then spoke.

"Manik how did you see him??" He asked and this question of him made nandini curious too.

"I saw him in the room only and I can see him only when I held nandini hand" manik spoke while showing him their entwined hands. Alpha nodded his head and asked them to follow him.

He moved to the corner of the room where there is a lock to the door there. Alpha spoke something there opening the door. A gasp came from manik and nandini as soon as they saw the room.

There was a book in the air without any support. They looked at each other with confusion. They followed alpha and entered the room.

Alpha stood in front of the book which is in the air. Then manik came and stood in front of alpha with nandini beside him.

"Manik, only you can touch and control this book so just close your eyes and repeat the spell I will say" he spoke ad confused manik closed his eyes. then he spoke the spell after alpha.

Nandini was confused and held his hand tight in her hold. Then when he completed the spell the book started to rotate round with full force making all of them afraid. Alpha asked manik to touch the book who did it hesitatingly. Then slowly the book came down and it settled before manik.

Manik looked at alpha in confusion and he blinked his eyes. Manik opened the book and there came a projector like things in an oval shape on the book. He can see one person there and then he looked closely and the person he saw there shocked him to the core.

So how is it??

Next part will have flashback as many of you were confused..

Guess who is the person there??

Love

Musical friends