2. Rock Hard Moves

Third Person PoV

Third Person PoV

It had taken Tara a few moments to catch on to who was around and what was really going on. She was still a little upset that all her art papers were completely destroyed about two minutes ago. But she was taken out of that upset mood when she heard "Access​ Martian ManHunter" from Big Stumpy. Looking to her side she noticed it was Robin and the person who saved her that must be kid flash. Her eyes widen when she realized that she has to get out of here before she used her own abilities and got caught. Then she also took note who she was all around and how odd this felt.
She really didn't want to hear what her Foster family would do to her if they found out she used them again. She could afford getting kicked out, she needed to stay here so she could get through school so she could get to college and run out of this horrible place. That was when she saws the little thing Robin throw go right though the robot.

"Can you run?" A hyper voice said in Tara's ear. Looking over it was Kid Flash, he had his goggles on with a smile on his face. He seemed a little nervous. "Yeah." Tara said while she nodded getting the hint. "Good luck." Tara said before turning away and bolting to the door.

"Access Red Tornado." The robot monotone voice said before she and the three boys were whipped up into the air and thrown. This was the second time in one night Tara had been thrown and she was really trying to hold her temper back.

Getting up she noticed that Robin and Superboy landed next to the whole where Tara and Superboy landed earlier and Kid Flash well he was been targeted by the robot. Man that thing was mimicking all the powers of other heros. That didn't seem very fair, especially since these guys were all the sidekicks to the people it was accessing.

'Well no one has my abilities, maybe I should help.' her thoughts were then pushed to the side while she got up and headed to the next exit. "Access Martian ManHunter." was all she heard before she felt a large hand whip her across the floor once again. This by far was getting old and Tara was ready to put her foot down. Everyone was catching their breath for a moment before SuperBoy and the Stumpy guy were talking. That's when Tara did it she looked down at her bare feet then back up.

"Hey Big Stumpy yoooo hooo." She said while her eyes were now a dark purple color. With a thrust of her hand she sent the man flying into the air with all sorts of rocks and metal pipes that came along with it. Forming a big shell around Big Stumpy.

"Access superman" the robot said into and when it busted through Tara had ran to the robot before it could see her and sent it flying with a roundhouse kick with her leg made of stone. She landed on the ground making a little crater as her legs turned back to normal.

"Wow girl has moves! Rock hard moves if you get my drift!" Kid Flash said while Tara looked over and blushed before she then noticed that the Stumpy man made Big Stumpy protect him while Superboy attacked. Man that boy had a temper he needed to learn to control. Guess Tara could give him notes later.