21. Happy New Year. Or is it?

The next morning Robin woke up to only find the spot that had his sleeping crazy redhead was empty

The next morning Robin woke up to only find the spot that had his sleeping crazy redhead was empty. Frowning he had gotten up and looked around surprised he was outsmarted by her. He was planning on doing the dramatic exit like he always does to her when he sneaks in and fall asleep at her house. As he made it to her door he opened it to only see the very redhead he was outsmarted by holding up a bowl of cereal. Without saying a word, both Robin and Tara made their way back to her bed and sat on it just munching away. Neither one of them liked mornings, neither one of them liked to talk until food was in their stomachs. As they sat and ate in the silence they seemed to be comfortable.

About twenty minutes late the two were finally up and willing to talk, but they were paged into the cave by Batman informing them they had found the mole. "Catch you in five then." Robin said giving Tara a kiss on the cheek as she started to brush her teeth. "You feeling better?" He asked looking at her arms that seemed to have no bruising left. Tara sighed and rolled her eyes at him before spitting out her toothpaste and rinsing. "Yeah I feel much better. Promise. Stop worrying Boywonder." Tara said only to kiss him on the nose. "I need to change and so do you. We have three minutes before everyone beats us." Tara said while Robin's eyes brows shot up and he sighed. "Fine fine. Later." He responded but Tara giggled. "Gator." Robin snorted. "Later Gator really?" Tara shrugged before they went their separate ways.

Walking into the room the entire team was there. That mean no one was the mole, that meant something probably went terribly wrong and the League was going to be very vigilant. Then it seemed Robin, Aqualad and Kid Flash got so wound up finding out Speedy was the mole Tara wasn't surprised though. It would make since why he avoided her at all cost then. He probably knew she had the instinct to catch onto things like that. Tara took a step back and just listened to everything, something seemed rather off about Batman too, but nothing could really get to him could it? Tara just ignored her feelings for now and listned as they spoke about Speedy(Red Arrow) AKA Roy.

Then Batman started to explain Roy wasn't Roy. Making everyone fall silent for a few moments.

Tara was now looking at Superboy, The Roy she and him knew is part of Cadmus and was a clone of the original Speedy. She was worried on how his view on this mission would be because it hit so close to who he was. Tara now felt conflicted herself about everything. Rubbing the back of her neck she stayed where she was while everyone took a step closer to listen in more. Tara felt like she needed to see this from everyone's view before she could really grasp on how to feel about it. She felt conflicted about something and she couldn't put her finger on it, causing her more uneasy feelings about everything Batman was briefing them on. Poor Red Arrow, he didn't even know what he was doing until the damage was done.

"We have to face the possibility the real Roy Harper may be dead." Batman's voice rang through her ears as Tara narrowed her eyes for a moment and looked down.

That did not sound like Batman, or Bruce. Something was going on, something big and Tara needed to watch. Aqualad started to talk, but Tara could hardly stay up on what they were telling them to do. They were informing them there was a mole, the mole was someone close to about half the team and they weren't aloud to go after him all because he was in the League now. Tara felt something in her gut flip, something was wrong. Then Batman was signaled into the Watch Tower ordering Tornado to stay with the kids.