19. Detour and Kisses

Two weeks have passed since the big dramatic incident with Tara and Aquaman

Two weeks have passed since the big dramatic incident with Tara and Aquaman. Today would be the first time since she had seen Aquaman because of the new initiation for the new league members. Sitting in her room she wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a green long sleeved shirt that was a little low cut with a white tank-top underneath. Her hair was up in a messy pony tail where her bangs hang down. She had all her school books scattered across her floor and bed trying to get ready for the exams that were coming up. Tara couldn't understand why school would make them have exams after they come back from break.

"Evil, they must be pure evil." A voice rang through her room making her jump a little to only see her window open and a rather cute Boywonder smirking at her while taking his glasses off.

"I don't know how you do that. For a boy with no superpowers you sure seem to read my mind more this Me'gann." Tara said while a bright smile. She was happy to see Dick. She knew he was coming to take her to the initiation.

"What can I say. I'm a man who knows his girlfriend." He said in a lower voice as he jumped over the end of her bed and landed on all her books. Tara's eyes grew wide to only gasp. "Dick you just ruined all my spots in my-" She was cut off by his lips softly toughing her. Tara went from teasing him to being a bright red faced redhead. Kissing him back became almost instinct to him before she broke it.

"You did that to get me to shut up. You jerkface." She whispered while Dick only cocked an eyebrow and then sat up more on the bed to where he was right infront of her. "What if I just told you I've been dreaming of doing that for days. That I just wanted to kiss you." He said before placing a hand on the side of her face before leaning in. Tara was as red as her own hair while she leaned back in.

"Well I'd tell you to do it again." She winked before Dick's eyes grew while Tara grabbed Dick by the collar of his shirt and pulled him to her kissing him. He smiled while kissing her before she broke the kiss. It was Dick's turn to have the blush across his face.

"Hey Tara I-" Before Dick could say the three words he wanted a loud knock could be heard at Tara's door.

"Tara why is your door locked? Is Dick in there? If he is you need to unlock the door and keep it open. Dinah will kill me if I know he's here with this door locked." Oliver (Green Arrow) said giggling the door knob.

Tara and Dick were up fast before they silently had a conversation with their eyes before Tara nodded her head and Dick put his sunglasses on and both Tara and him walk to the window. As the door started to open from being picked Tara and Dick made their escape down the fire escape. Before running to his motorcycle.

Dick handed Tara her helmet that he got made special for her. "Your going to get grounded." He said with a lopsided smile before Tara scrunched up her nose. Pulling her hair out of the messy pony tail she shook out her head while her long locks of red started to fall onto her shoulder and cocked an eyebrow before looking at her helmet.

"Well lets make it worth it. Lets take a detour to the initiation." She said before pecking him on the lips before putting the helmet on and climbing onto the motorcycle behind Dick wrapping her arms around his waist.

"How did I get so lucky to get a beauty like you." Robin said while revving up.

"What you say?" Tara asked before she heard Oliver yelling from her window and Tara waved.

"Gun it hot stuff!" Tara demanded while Robin laughed before he did just that to only make Tara hold onto him tighter.

Taking a long detour around the city Robin stopped by a park and stopped for a little more time together with Tara. Tara seemed to get exactly where they were and hoped off fast taking off her helmet and throwing it at Robin. "Hey what are you doing?" He asked while Tara smiled with a little twinkle in her eye. "What boywonder can't handle a little cat chase?" She asked before sticking out her tongue as she turned and started to run.

"Oh god I love this woman." Robin said taking his helmet off and running after her. She was faster now, but he was still lighter on his feet. That wouldn't explain though why Robin lost Tara. He turned with her and now she was just nowhere to be seen. Slowing down to a walk Robin looked side to side and started to circle the huge weeping willow tree that laid in the center of the park. "I'll never admit defeat." Robin hollered out to only have a few old people stare and laugh at him. Dick rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. Circling for the second time Robin was now getting worried she totally ditched him in the middle of the park.

That was until two hands came from behind the trees vines and pulled him in. Robin smiled wide to see his favorite red head staring at him. "Admit it I won." She whispered pushing him to the tree and leaning in to where her lips where only an inch from his.

Robin placed both his hands on her shoulders and flipped her to where she was against the tree now. Taking one hand from her shoulder he moved her hair out of her face while she blushed. "Only for you." He said before pressing against her and kissing Tara. Tara pulled him by the collar again to only then wrap her arms around his neck and letting him mold his body into hers as they continued to kiss.

Like always after a few minutes their phones started to go off. Tara's came up with Artemis's face and Robin's had Wally's face. "We better hurry huh." Tara said a little bummed before Robin looked at Tara for a moment in silence. "What?" She asked looking down at her cloths and back up.

Robin took a step closer. "We can be a little later." He said before kissing her again pulling her phone and his phone into his pocket and Tara happily complied. As they kissed their phones vibrated over and over again finally breaking them apart again and Tara had a small tint of pink across her face along with Robin.

"Tara?" Robin said in a question form as they walked back to the motorcycle.

"Yeah?" She asked looking at him with a smile and her hand in his.

"I love you." Robin said looking at her.

"All of you." He finished waiting for her to answer he felt like his chest would explode.

"Rob?" Tara asked

"Yeah?" He said a little too fast.

"I love you too. No matter with or without the glasses." She said while he squeezed her hand.

"We better go before Wally kills us and Artemis ask me if I died." Tara said grabbing his helmet and handing it to him.

"Tara?" Robin asked again keeping a serious tone.

"What's wrong?" Tara was now feeling uneasy.

"You're beautiful." He said simply before kissing her cheek before putting his helmet on and getting on the bike.

Tara hid her blush with the helmet while she got on and wrapped her hands around Robin to only hold closer. 

(A/N : I know it's short, but this is my Valentines day chapter. Had to get some time alone and well I had a few request on my two love birds having a chapter between the crazy drama of life of Young Justice League. So I hope you enjoyed it! Comment and Star ;)  )