9. Try to stay Whelmed/ Revelation

It had been about three days since Kal'dur tried to talk to Tara about her mother and her family

It had been about three days since Kal'dur tried to talk to Tara about her mother and her family. The tension between the two of them could be felt the moment one would walk in the room. Kal'dur would try to talk to Tara and for the first time the rest of the team saw a mean glare come off the normally neutral hero Shield. Even Kid Flash had grabbed Kal'dur's arm to keep him from Tara and normally the rowdy boy would love to see a good spat between people for silly jokes. "Dude, what did you do to Tara?" Kid Flash asked as Robin came up and elbowed Kal'dur with a raised eyebrow. "It is something for me not to share." the leader said looking at both boys next to him. "If I were you just stay back. I'm pretty sure she is going to turn you to stone." Robin said smirking while the team had met up with Batman.

Within an hour there was an argument  between almost everyone and Aqualad. Everyone had found out that he knew there was a snitch inside the team and everyone seemed to take it personal. Tara on the other hand didn't. She wasn't mad Aqualad didn't share that with the team. That would make the snitch more aware and might do something worse than what did end up happening. There was another reason why Tara was mad, no she was hurt. She didn't want to know who gave her up, who didn't love her when born enough to keep her. It was the one thing in life Tara was very sure about. Why did he have to push the information on her? Why didn't he listen to her when she said she didn't want to know. Why did Kal'dur have to say it aloud. Aquaman's wife's sister was her mother. That meant Tara was part Atlantean and that would make sense on why she can use water along with her earth powers. That just didn't explain why she had the ability to use dirt, rock, stone and anything revolving around soil. While everyone spoke harshly about what was going on Tara crossed her arms and was just staring daggers at Kal'dur.

"You know if looks could kill, you would've killed him about ten times." Robin said trying to break the ice with Tara. Bad move though because Tara's head whipped over to Robin and she had lightened her face but something was wrong and Robin could read it through her eyes. "Tara-" Tara then placed her hand up and sighed. "I am in such a foul mood Rob that if I talk to you I believe I'll say something I regret. Just know I am made at Kal'dur for personal reasons. I agree with his judgement on not telling us about the rat in the team." She said while everyone's head had whipped around. "What happened?" Robin asked while Tara shook her head. "I don't think I can talk about it yet. I don't even know how to feel about it." She said while Batman had broken the tension in the air by assigning a mission to the team.

Tara and the team listened very carefully while Tara just sighed at the ended up shaking her head. She did agree the League was trying to keep them busy and off the Red Tornado issue, but Tara herself found this mission going to be hard. The team was being divided again and Sportsmaster was probably getting just what he wanted he wanted the team to be divided in sides so when on the mission the grudges would over rule what should be done. Everyone started to walk to the Bio-ship while Tara stood there in her own mind thinking about if she should talk to Aqualad or not before she heard the scary stern voice of Batman. "Shield are you going with your team?" He asked while she didn't say a word and started to walk. "Shield." Batman said while she turned around looking at him. "You need to have your mind clear in the mission. I have knowledge of the new information you have been given. If you would like to talk to Aquaman he is ready." He said as a matter of fact. "Tell Aquaman-" Tara paused and looked down. "I don't know okay. I just, I'm mad at Kal'dur and I'm mad at knowing. I didn't want to know. I wish I didn't know. "