10. Dance & Kiss

A/N Warning:  sorry it's short :P it's a teaser

When waking up she found herself on the couch with a pillow and a blanket. Snuggling up to the blanket Tara closed her eyes tight trying to ignore the fact her brain was ready for her body to wake up now. Feeling the urge to yawn she sat up fast placing her hand over her mouth. Then someone almost jump out of her oyt skin.

"Good morning! Oh Tara do you know what or who you fell asleep on last night?" A very enthusiastic Me'gann asked with a devilish smile on her face. Tara's eyes watered as she yawned once again and was trying to remember the details. When it hit her Tara's face began to grow red.

"Oh do I see some blushing?" Artemis chimed in while Tara's head almost snapped off her body when she turned and saw the two girls looking at her.

"Are you two a couple yet?" Artemis asked while before another word could be said Tara was jumping over the couch running down the hall.

"I am so so late today!" She yelled while going into her room. Tara had to present her project to the school today, she was suppose to be there before anyone else.

"She totally ignored us didn't she?" Artemis said looking at Me'gann. "Hello Megan Tara has the art project she is presenting to class today. She has been working none stop on it since she joined the team forever ago. Did you know she incorpriated dance and art into it? She thinks it's going to get her the scholarships she needs to keep going the rest of her high school carrier and maybe even some people who may want her when she goes to college." Me'gann said changing into her human self and changing her clothes with her powers.

"Are you going to it?" Artemis asked while Me'gann shook her head. "Yeah she told us she didn't want any of the team to know or go. So I know I have to. I also invited Connor and Wally, but I assumed you wouldn't.." Before Me'gann could say anything Artemis smiled. "Oh I go to the same school and I want to know what she has changed our gym into. What about Robin?" Me'gann just smiled. "Well he said he knew about it already and was planning on being there."

"He totally loves her doesn't he?" Zatanna asked walking in. Everyone turned their head at the black hair girl. "I don't know if either of them would ever say that or even approch each other that way." Ma'gann said frowning.

"Well magic has a great way of bringing those who deserve together, together." Zatanna said with her hands on her hips. "We thought you liked Robin?" Artemis admitted. "Oh no sorry. I mean at one point in time he was a crush of mine, but lets face it ever since I've been saved by Kal'dur I've changed my mind." She shrugging. "But every time I turn around he is with Tara." that was when Artemis and Me'gann looked at each other now realizing what Zatanna said was true. They just didn't seem that way to them. "Zatanna do you want to go to Tara's school showing this morning? The public will be there. It's some ceremony of how many years the school has been up and apparently when Tara's showed her ideas to the teachers they wanted to use it for the opening." Me'gann asked. "Lets go already!" Artemis said going to the Zeta tubes in her uniform already.