16. Kissing the Wrong RedHead

Robin POV

Robin POV

The past few months have been amazing with Tara. He felt like he was on top of the world when it came down to missions and well his girlfriend. They hung out almost every day, well that was unless Bruce or Dinah had either one of them on side missions. Tara had become a lot stronger and also was doing really well with living with Dinah during the weekends that she started to go there throughout the week. She had opened up a lot more with him that he understood why she had so many trust problems. Sometimes he wondered if she was more scared to meet her biological family. She actively avoiding those conversations with Kal'der and Bruce.

Robin had just gotten a text from Tara saying she wouldn't be at the cave till later because she had another dance she had to prep for the school talent show. That only made Robin a little hurt that she didn't ask to dance with him for it. Then again he assumed that was because she didn't want to be seen by the team as Tara dancing so well, let's face it intense and with another guy who was the same height and well same stunning jaw line as Robin. It could really start raising eyebrows and Tara actually cared about Robin and Bruce and Barbara.

Tara had even gotten close to Bruce. Once in awhile Tara would call him up to ask a few questions here or there and sometimes Bruce invited her over for dinner. Yes Bruce, not Batman. Of course Dinah knew only by Bruce's permission. Bruce had made it very clear that if anything ever happened between Dick and Tara that she was still a close friend to all the Waynes. It wasn't like anything was going to happen between the two. Robin/Dick knew they liked each other a lot and he knew he was 100% in and he even admitted to himself that he loved her. He had said it once to her. She said it twice once aloud and once on paper which he had folded up in a special pocket on him at all times no matter what he was wearing. Maybe it was to the point in the relationship that he could say it to her face and maybe she would say it back. Just thinking about all this made a smile go across his face.

"Yeah I got this." He said aloud to himself as he arrived and walked to the training bay of the cave. He thought maybe him and Kal'dur could tango a little this afternoon before his Rock Stunning Girlfriend texted him that she was done.

That was when everything came crashing down.

Superboy was fighting someone on the glowing blue floor with his one and only Rock Crazed girl. Behind his mask Robin's eyes grew as he saw the two laughing and then it was like the time froze for him. She had jumped over to him and placed her arms that she once placed around his neck around the taller buffer Superboy. Then her long red hair fell out of her messy pony tail fall over her shoulders like a corny romantic movie. That was when Robin felt the tearing in his heart, and in his anger. She kissed him. Not only a peck, which still wouldn't matter because it was still a kiss. She straight went for it and kissed him like she kissed him just last night when they were swimming at the Wayne Manor. Clinching his fist Robin turned around fast to only do his normal ninja trick to vanish.