Chapter 4

"So... you're still here?" Marko glared at Hero who was lying in her bed without a care in the world.

"Ah, you have returned. I was getting lonely." Hero was in the middle of smuggling Marko's pillow.

"So, how long do you plan staying here? If my dad saw you, you'll be dead long before your body reached the front door." Marko sat in the wooden chair next to her desk. She was planning on burning her bed later.

"Do not fret my pet! I possess some of the most impressive hiding skills known across the land! In fact, he came up here once and didn't even see a hair on my head!"

"Really? Where did you hide?"

"Under your bed."

"Wow... I am truly speechless, Perverted Hero. You're hiding skills are indeed the finest I have ever heard." She said with massive sarcasm in her voice.

"I... I am touched by your kind words. I am not worthy of such praise..." Hero cried, he didn't catch the sarcasm at all.

She sighed. "Look, I'm going to take a bath, so I want you to..."

"Wash your luscious back?!"

"To get the hell out." she ignored his comment. "If I see you in here or even suspect your presence, you'll be a dead hero tonight." she picked Hero up by his collar and threw him out of the door. She closed her door, but Hero's foot stopped it from completely closing.

Hero attempted to open the door, but Marko's own strength prevented him. Surprisingly, Hero's strength was matching her own.

"Please my love! Allow me to stay in the same room as you!" he pleaded.

"You idiot! Keep your voice down!" she quietly yelled at him so her parents wouldn't hear.

"My love, allow me to sleep in the cold dark of your closet! Your clothes shall give my body warmth!"

"No!"

"Then the bare floor! Nothing is more colder than that! A blanket and pillow... preferably yours... is all I need!"

"Hell no!"

"A... Are you suggest... that... I sleep in the same bed as yours?!"

"You're freaking disgusting! I can't believe there's a level of perversion such as yours!" she placed more force on the door.

"Wait! I was only joking... a bit... are you really suggesting that I sleep in the cold streets of the outside?! Please, I beg of you!"

She sighed. "Fine... I'll at least let you sleep in the attic, but that is it!"

"Oh, thank you, my love! I shall give a thousand thanks for your..." Marko slammed the door. She slumped backwards against the door and rubbed her head in exhaustion.

As Marko took her bath, she couldn't believe the things that have happened to her. She's becoming popular among her peers, guys are beginning to notice and hit on her, she now has the role of a... magical girl, and now she has a pervert Hero wooing over her.

A guy wooing over her? The thought made her blush, but she remembered it was the worst kind of guy falling for her. Still, it felt great that someone found her attractive in some way, even though the same guy was latching to her like a starfish.

She also realized something. What exactly was she to do as a magical girl? Fight? She could put a decent match, she fought a girl back in middle school for stealing her lunch. Though, she figured she had to deal with large monsters instead of rude schoolgirls. How was she supposed to do that? Throw traffic signs at them with her super strength? She was hoping that she wouldn't have to fight anybody or anything for a while.

After she got out of her bath, she walked into her room to change into her night-clothes. She was hoping Hero wasn't there as she opened it. So far, no one was there, especially no pervert heroes thankfully. She entered her room and closed the door behind her.

"So you're the great Marko Tenkou? How pathetic." a feminine voice said behind her. She quickly turned around to see a dark familiar face.

"M... Mrs. Burns?!" surly enough, sitting on her bed was her teacher, Mrs. Burns. Her legs crossed and her red eyes glaring at her.

"Hello, Marko Tsuna. No, Marko Tenkou I should call you, but you sure don't look like her."

"What are you doing in my room?" she slowly backed to her door. "How did you get in?"

"Shouldn't the question you should be asking is how I know of your true identity?"

"My name is Marko Tsuna and you are my teacher."

"That's not what I mean! I meant your Tenkou identity!"

"Actually, I'm more interested in how you got in my room, but you do raise a good question. How do you know that, Mrs. Burns? I don't even think that Mrs. Burns is your real name."

"You are correct. I'm sure you're little boyfriend informed you greatly of who I truly am."

"He's not my boyfriend. Are you the Tenkou that betrayed the others?"

"Precisely. I didn't know that the Mars Tenkou would take the form of such an ugly being such as yourself."

"What did you just say?" Mrs. Burns appeared directly in front of her. "What the..."

Mrs. Burns wrapped her curved fingers around her chin. "A small child such as you has no chance of defeating me. You will die in a hell of fire before you can even touch me. You should surrender before you get ahead of yourself. I don't want to have to cover up tracks when the police try to find out why you're lying naked with your body completely burnt that no one, not even parents can identity you." she noticed Marko's index finger touching her chest.

"Well, you said something about touching you?" a smirk appeared on her face.

Mrs. Burns chuckled and slowly stepped back. "I'll let you live this time, Marko Tenkou; however, I will send associates of mine that will deal with you before our fated battle. Take whatever path you want, you shall die either way." she then opened the window and leaped out into the night.

Marko sighed. "What a drama queen." she decided to forget about her evil teacher's arrival until later. She removed her towel and...

"Marko, I sensed the terrible energy of the dreadful betrayal Tenkou! Are you alright, my..." Hero burst into her room.

That night, Hero saw what he could call the most beautiful sight in his life... and he saw the end of Marko's drawer once again.