Chapter 11

Marko Tenkou Ch.11

A week passed since the Tenkou alliance was formed. Not much happened aside from Hero's stupidity (he almost set the house on fire). Now for something interesting!

"Morning, Tsuna." the class president greeted her as she entered the classroom.

"What?" she asked, shocked to see him. Normally, she was the first person to enter the classroom.

"I said good morning." he repeated without taking his eyes off his book.

"Oh, yeah, good morning." she nodded and walked to her desk, but before she sat down, he spoke again.

"Hey, Tsuna. Mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead." she placed her school bag down on top of her desk.

"What's my name?"

"I'm sorry?" she looked at him with a confused expression. Who would ask someone else what their own name was?

"I mean, do you know my name?"

"Um... of course I do. It's..." she attempted to remember, but her memory bank didn't bring anything up. Only thing she knew about him was that he had green laid-back hair and wore a pair of glasses that hid his eyes by a constant reflection of light no matter where he was. Plus the fact he liked pudding.

He sighed. "Of course... ever since last year most people had forgotten what is. I'm officially a nobody even though I'm the class president."

"S... Sorry..." she didn't know why she apologized, but she did.

"I bet you also forgot we've been in the same class for four years."

"We've have?!"

"Of course..." a cloud of depress rained over him. "Of course..."

"Yeah... okay..." she felt an awkward sense of deja vu and ended the conversation. It was then she noticed two things. First, Mrs. Burns wasn't in the classroom. And two, there was a school bag lying on top of the desk behind her.

The school bag held no importance, but the Koma keychain hanging on the side did. She felt like she had seen it before.

"Hey... um, dude." she called the class president. "Who's bag is this?"

"Don't know. Was here when I entered." he answered, but then continued. "By the way, my name is..."

She ignored him and returned her full attention to the keychain. He slumped in his seat in depress.

In an unknown dark room lit only by a single candle to provide light, Slash sneakily walked in.

"Hey, boss. I'm here." she called out. Nothing responded. "Really? You're going to call me all the way out here and not show up?"

A figure smiled behind her and playfully blew into her left ear. Quickly, she jumped forward.

"What the hell?!" she blushed. "Who did that?!"

"My, my, Slash... can't you enjoy a little prank?" the figure chuckled.

"Screw off, you perv!"

"Ouch, that honestly hurts me. Though not as much as hitting me."

"Please, I rather not give you the pleasure of my whip."

The figure smiled. "Even if I do this..." it reached its hand out to touch her.

She slapped the hand away. "Cut it out!"

"Alright, alright. Geez, you can be a dubbie downer, can't you?" the figure placed its hands up in defense.