Chapter 10

Marko Tenkou Ch.10

A young girl cried. She cried and cried. People around could only stand there in fear, none move to save her. They feared they may die if they attempted to save her.

"Cowards!"

A boy leaped ahead of the crowd, running towards the girl. He picked her up and dashed. Even with a dozen wounds on his body, he continued to run forward.

"Do something with your miserable life for once, you idiot!"

He managed to save the girl, but before he can see her smile... he died. The pain he endured to save a child he didn't even knew had finally made him collapsed.

"Stupid girl... next time when people tell you to run... do it, okay?" he gave one last smile before his heart stopped.

It is time for another episode of... Marko Tenkou! In our last episode, our heroes had failed to defeat the evil (and hot) Madam Angelina! What will happen now?!

"This is your fault, idiot." Marko glared at our hero.

"Huh?! It's not my fault I got captured!" Hero was shocked to his love one blame him.

"Didn't you willingly follow Angelina after she lifted her dress?" Titania asked.

"Hmm... I can't seem to remember that."

"Idiot! You followed her like a possessed doll!" Marko knocked him on the back of his head.

"Ah! Now I recall! Such wonderful lingerie..." he savored the sight only he saw in his mind.

"Pervert!" Marko performed a suplex on our perverted hero. Thanks to that, our hero was able to see panties of both girls; however, suffered intense pain.

"Ow! I love this moment, but at the same time my body does not!" he cried.

"I hate to interrupt..." Umetaro raised his hand to get everybody's attention. "But, does anybody know where Shani is?"

Our heroes pondered the question, but not a moment later once they hear the scream of a damsel in distress!

"Shani!" Marko recognized the scream and hurried outside along with the others.

Their eyes widen once see Shani trapped within the clutches of... a giant octopus! Its slimy tentacle wrapped firmly around her body (especially around the chest area).

"Damn!" Shani cursed. "I was too careless!"

"Why is there a giant octopus here?" Titania asked the impossibility of the situation.

"It matters not at this point!" Marko didn't provide her answer and changed the subject. "Umetaro! Perverted Hero! Save her!"

"Yes, ma'am!" at her command, the two sword wielding heroes brandished their blades and struck at the tentacle holding Shani captive. The swords were noneffective as they simply bounced off of the tentacle.

"No! Our swords are useless!" Umetaro sheathed his sword.

"All hope is lost!" Hero cried. "Now we shall be forced to watch her clothes be thorn about! Damn you, monster! Do not allow us to watch such an amazingly exotic scene!"

"You guys are useless!" both Shani and Marko yelled in unison.

Suddenly, two tentacles grabbed Marko and Titania! The vile, octopus had caught all three girls!

"That lucky dastard!" Hero punched the ground in anger.

"That is not what you be saying right now, you useless perverted idiot!" Marko yelled.

"I will not allow you to hurt my friends!" Titania said as she cut through the tentacle holding with her axe.

"Wait... she can cut through, but you guys can't?!" Hero and Umetaro shrugged in response to Marko's question. "Useless! But, Titania! How are you going to beat this monster?!"

"With my Tenkou form of course!"

"No! Not that!" the octopus, who for some odd reason can talk, shook in fear.

Titania swung her axe around herself. Her clothes disappeared (yes... they really did but she was censored and covered from sight with her fast moving axe) and was replaced (slowly) by other garments. Yellow boots, long yellow gloves, a short yellow dress, and an axe emblem on her chest. Titania became... Titania Tenkou!

Titania woke up from her dream. After a minute trying to piece together what the dream was, she decided to ignore it and return to her sleep.

"I can go for some octopi. I wonder what they taste like... damn... now I'm hungry."