Chapter 7

Marko Tenkou Ch.7

"Titania, are you ready?" a man asked her.

"A... Are you sure there is no other way?" she looked away in embarrassment.

"Believe me when I tell you this. It is indeed in fact the only way."

"A... Alright then, Umetaro. I trust you."He placed his hands on her shoulders. "We can take this as slowly as you wish."

"No, I am ready even if this my first time."He began to inch closer towards her. Their lips prepared to meet until she suddenly pushed him away, knocking him out of his chair.

"I... I'm sorry! I just can't!" she cried.

He sighed as he picked himself up from the floor. The man wore a black hakama and a white kamishimo with a black haori over it. On the straps of his hakama, he carried two swords on his side, a red katana and a blue kodachi. He had laid-back, black hair with the front mostly revealed to show his forehead and black eyes that showed honorship and determination.

"It is alright, Titania. I understand your predictament."

"It's not the same for you, Umetaro! You've already done it plenty of times! You're an expert on this, aren't you?!"

"Well... I'm not sure if I can call my an expert... even though my wife did say..."

"Then tell me how to do it right! Teach me!"

"Look, I'm not sure if outright doing this is the right way. Your first time should be with someone you like if it's possible."

"Someone I like?" for a minute Titania thought to herself, then stood up with a smile on her face. "There is someone I like!"

"Really? Then we should do it after you perform it with your loved one." satisfied, Umetaro picked up his chair from the floor and sat back down.

"Though... I'm not sure she'll approve."

Umetaro almost fell out of his chair. "S... She?!"

The next day at school, Marko was locked into battle (a staring contest to be exact) with Slash. Their classmates stared at the intense battle in anticipation. The last pudding cup in the cafeteria stood between them.

"You got some guts, bitch." Slash smirked. "To think we are the ones to due battle in such a place."

"If you think for the slightest second that I will allow YOU of all people to take the last pudding cup... then you must have lost your damn mind!" There is one thing you need to know about Marko is that she adores sweets more than anything. She will literally track the insane person to take her sweets from her. So wisely, the students would always make sure to leave one serving of sugar for her.

However, today some fool (who shall remain anonymous) took one more of his share of pudding, leaving only a single cup. Luckily for Marko, she arrived in cafeteria in time to retrieve it until... yeah, you know the rest of the story from here.

"So... how should we settle this?" Slash cracked her knuckles. "Classic... or Modern?" Marko showed her a fist. "Classic it is." Slash raised her own fist.

Jan... They drew back their fists...

Ken... They made their decision...

Pon! They drew their fists forward! A draw!

"Damn!" they both cursed as they prepared themselves again.

Jan... They drew back their fists...

Ken... They made their decision...

Pon! They drew their fists forward! Marko won with Jan, defeating Slash's Pon! She smirked, Slash cursed, the students cheered!

"Two out of three, bitch!" Slash prepared herself.

"Fine by me!" Marko agreed.

Jan... They drew back their fists...

Ken... They made their decision...

Pon! They drew their fists forward! Marko drew Jan again while Slash drew... Spock?!

"Spock?!" Marko stared in confusion.

"Spock smashes scissors and vaporizes rock!" Slash explained with a smirk on her face.

"Is she serious?!" Marko turned and asked the referee, the class president from her class. He threw a thumbs-up while eating his own pudding. Slash smirked, Marko cursed, the students gasped!

"One more round!"

"I refuse to lose!"

Jan... They drew back their fists...

Ken... They made their decision...

Pon! They drew their fists forward!

At that moment, time had stopped. The result of one of the most intense games of Rock-Paper-Scissors, and oddly the surprise addition Spock and Lizard, had been decided. The victor gladly took upon herself to rightfully open her pudding cup and enjoy its mouth watering sweetness. Everybody cheered, laughed, some even cried. So how won the battle you asked? Why... it was Marko of course.

After school, Marko took her home shoes out of her shoe locker and began to placed them, ready to go home after a long day.

"Um... Marko..."

She looked up, noticing Titania standing in front of her with an extremely red face. She looked incredibly cute.

"Yes?" Marko stood up.

"Um... I was wondering... if um..." Titania looked down in embarrassment.

"Yes, Titania? What's wrong? Your face is as red as a tomato."

"H... Hold on." Titania waited until the other students left. Afterwards, she took a deep breath and bowed forward. "I... I was wondering if you could be my first!"

"W... What?!" she was taken aback. A girl, her new friend to be exact, asking her to be her first? Her first what?

"I... I know this is weird asking another girl this... and I won't be surprised if you say no, but you're the only person I want to do this with the most! I cannot ask another!"

It was then Marko understood what she talking back... sex. "O... Oh, Buddha..." she had to sit down. She surprised to hear that her friend was a lesbian and wanted to have... it... with her.

"You hate me, don't you? I understand. Not many people would want to be friends after that. I'm sorry I asked." she turned away and prepared to leave.

"W... Wait!" Marko stopped her. She saw tears readying to fall down her face. She would feel bad if she left like that. "L... Look, I don't really care about that. It's just that... I'm not one."

"But, there's nobody I would want to do it with other than you!" she hugged her. "Please, Marko! I beg of you! I need to do this!"

"B... But..."

Titania stepped back and looked at Marko with her cute, puppy dog eyes. "Please."

A sudden, or whatever you could call it, feeling reached her. She wasn't sure if it was overwhelming pity or love, but she couldn't regret those eyes... those cute eyes of hers. She wasn't into girls, but she felt like if she denied her, then she'll regret it for the rest of her life. After a minute, Marko made her decision.

"A... Alright." she agreed.