Chapter 14

Marko Tenkou Ch.14

Everybody's, expect for Shani, eyes widen in both amazement and shock of her house. It was a large and mighty blue mansion that looked to belong to high noble family. It seemed to have stretched endlessly from the view of the sliver gate in front of them.

"Whoa..." Titania said as she stared. "I didn't know there was such a fancy home here."

"Shani, did your father buy bigger house than before?" Marko asked.

"It doesn't matter." she simply responded and walked to the gates. "Shani and four guests walking in."

Upon her command, the gates flung open. "Let's go." she ordered as she walked on ahead. The others followed.

If the amazing sight of the mansion didn't already make their jaws drop, the expensive, golden, and most of all shiny furniture would have made them drop all the way the fine zebra furred carpet below their feet. Their eyes were almost blinded by the sheer sight of them.

"God dammit, Shani!" Marko shielded her eyes. "Are you trying to blind us?!"

"There is no need to yell, you'll adjust to the light shortly." Shani walked towards a hallway on the right of the golden stairs. "This way."

Once again, the group followed her, though they repeatedly bumped into each other and the walls like trapped mouses trying to find their way out of small corridor maze. After a minute, their eyes adjusted to the expensive scenery and they found themselves in a large room.

"Hey, stupid. I found someone to fight you." Shani said rudely.

"Huh?" a gruff male voice answered. Sitting comfortably on one of the persian couches was a bald, bulk man. He wore an opened yellow shirt that showed his six packed abs, tight and slightly ripped blue jeans, and a permanent mean look on his face.

"What do you say?" he wasn't facing her directly.

"I said I brought you someone to fight, pig." she once answered, this time with even an ruder tone. It was clear she despised him greatly.

He slowly turned his head and looked at her angrily with his blood, red eyes. His expression then changed once he saw who was with her.

"Well, well," a dark grin ran across his face. "Look what the rich bitch dragged in."

"Dei..." Umetaro instantly recognized him. "Of all people..." a sense of worry was on his face.

"Umetaro..." he glanced at Hero. "And you're little sidekick too. I wonder which one of you is gonna be my opponent." he chuckled.

"Is this guy really a hero?" Marko asked herself. "He doesn't look like one at all."

"Yeah..." Titania nodded her head in agreement.

"I'm sorry, did you two hoes say something?" Dei shot a death glare at both of them and sat up in his seat. "If you got something to say, then say it to my face."

"Now, now." Hero stepped forward and smiled. "There's no need for such foul language. Can't we all get along."

"Was I speaking to you?" Dei said without looking at him. "Go back to your mentor, brat."

"Dei, stop acting tough and just fight him already." Shani sighed in annoyance, leaning back against the wall like she didn't want to be there.

"Wait, so I'm fighting him?" Dei pointed at Hero and then broke into laughter. "Oh, this is too damn good!"

Hero gritted his teeth in anger. He was already ticked off by his comment about Marko, but his laughter angered him even more. Umetaro placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.