Chapter 6

Standing outside in the cold of the night was Marko, standing on top of a lamppost far off from her house. Why was she there? Because of our hero of course...

"Mind informing me why we are again?" Marko asked with her arms folded across her chest.

"Simple, my love. The betraying Tenkou has sent out a minion to kill you." he answered her from under the lamppost, secretly looking at her panties with a grin on his face. "It is best we kill the foul being here than your house."

"Hmm... I guess that makes sense. Do we really have to kill whoever attacks us?"

"Not if you want to. I shall deliver the final blow if you wish."

"Do you have to kill?"

"Our enemies have one goal and one goal only. And that is to kill us, my love. I do not agree in killing our enemies; however, if they intent to end your life, then I shall do everything in my power to protect you even at the cost of my own life."

His words made her slightly blush. "Um... thanks, I guess. Though you shouldn't just willingly throw away your life. At least promise me you'll do just that."

"Anything for you, my love!" he gave her his usual bright smile.

"Good, now that's settled..." Marko leaped off the lamppost. Hero's vision of her panties became more clear as she fell downward. It was too late for him to realize that she was delivering dive kick on his face. "That's for looking up my skirt, perv."

"I... have no regrets..." Hero faked died.

The sound of footsteps was heard from the street ahead of them. Marko quickly looked up and saw a figure wearing a cloak slowing approaching them.

She figured the figure was female since it had a small feminine structure and she heard the sound of heels clicking against the ground. As the figure walked under a lamppost she was able to see the bottom half of the figure's face as the rest of it was covered by the hood of the cloak.

The figure stopped under a lamppost three lampposts from her's. "So... you're supposed to be the great Marko Tenkou?" the figure spoke in a soft feminine tone. "This better be your human form otherwise this would be a massive disappointment."

"So you're one of her minions?" Marko stepped off of Hero's face. "You're a lot more... human than what I imagined. I thought you were going to be a gigantic monster or something."

The figure chuckled. "My, you have quite the tongue. I'm going to enjoy this."

Marko turned back to Hero. "Perverted Hero..."

"Yes, my love!" he sprung back to life.

"Do you mind distracting her so I can turn into my Tenkou form?"

"Anything for you!"

The figure sighed. "Are they really going to take me seriously?" the figure's eyes widen in shock quickly noticing Hero dashing towards her with near blinding speed. "He's fast!"

Hero unsheathed his Japanese katana and swung at the figure. The figure leaped over the speeding blade and stared down at him. She realized Hero's eyes were looking elsewhere.

"Marko, my love, I can fully confirm that our opponent is female as she wearing a very dashing pair of black and white stripped panties!" he gave a solider salute to Marko.

"W... What?!" the figure blushed as she landed on the ground safely.

"That is not what I told you to do!" Marko yelled at him.

"Looks like I have to deal with you first!" the figure pulled out a long black whip from her cloak and slashed at Hero. He effortlessly evaded the fail by leaning backwards, but noticed a slash mark across his right cheek.

"Just try to evade my strikes, boy!" the figure repeatedly slashed at Hero. Each slash was as fast as lighting and left a mark on either the ground, lamppost, or Hero's armor. He was able to block most of them with his sword, but was unable to move any further. "What are you going to now, huh?! You're going to have to attack me at some point!"

Hero smirked. "I rather be more focused on what's behind you, my black and white stripped foe."

"Huh? What are you..."

A bright blue light shined behind her. She stopped attacking and quickly looked behind herself.

The giant snow emblem appeared as Marko took a quick breath. She then surrounded herself in a glacier of ice. Immediately afterwards, a shining blue light bathe over her as her clothing disappeared. Her naked body was then quickly replaced, new garments.

Long dark blue boots, long blue gloves, a short blue dress mixed with gold, two small blue ribbons on each side of her head, and a snow emblem on her chest.

With the dramatic transformation completed, Marko became the one and only... Marko Tenkou!

"Dammit! I'm too late... but why didn't I just attack during the transformation scene?" the figure asked herself as she cursed.

"It's over, villain!" Marko pointed her index finger at her. "Surrender yourself now and I shall spare you... why am I talking like this?"

"Die!"

The figure slashed her lighting fast whip at Marko, but she already conjured an ice shield to block its path before she could even blink. Hero slashed his own weapon, aiming at the figure's head. Quickly, she pulled her whip back and somehow hardened the thong to block the strike.

While Hero stared shocked she took the opportunity to leap back before Marko sent an ice spike at her. She landed safely on top of a lamppost.

"We underestimate you, Marko Tenkou." the figure chuckled in glee.

"Get back and fight me, coward!" Marko yelled at her.

"Oh, I will... at another time. But, don't think this is the last we shall meet!"

"Who are you?!"

The figure removed her cloak, revealing her identity.

Despite her young voice, she had an youthful womanly appearance. She had long black hair that reached down to her back, white eyes, and smooth brown skin. She don a short black dress that had a fastener on the right side to hold her whip and a red "A" marked on the chest area and white high heels.

"My name is Slash! Do not forget my name, Marko Tenkou!" the attacker glared down at her.

"Slash? Is that a real name or a codename?" Marko asked.

"You're one to talk! What kind of girl has the name Marko? It's a guy's name!"

"Hey, don't blame me because my parents named me! At least I have an actual name..."

Slash and Marko noticed Hero rolling on the ground between them. He was repeatedly switching views of their panties.

"Such designs! I'm the luckiest man alive!" Hero was enjoying himself Marko before stomped on him, forcing him to stop.

"Anyway... we fight again soon enough." Slash resisted the urge to join Marko in stomping on Hero.

"Noted." Marko nodded in agreement as she watched Slash leave in a blur.

"Um... Marko. When are going to let me go?" Hero asked.

"That girl..." Marko ignored him as she continued to drive her foot into his back.