Chapter 8

Marko Tenkou Ch.8

The thought continuously rang about in her head. Was she really going to sex with a girl? And not just any girl, this is her new best friend. Why did she ever agreed to do this?

"I've been thinking, Marko." Titania suddenly spoke, waking Marko from her thoughts as the two walked down the city streets towards Marko's house.

"Y... Yes?!" Marko quickly asked, her face blushing.

"Do you think it was the class president who took two puddings?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I knew he did it, but I didn't bother because I was dead set on taking the last one. Thankfully for my Rock-Paper-Scissors skills I did." Marko boasted with a wink while holding a fist up.

Titania giggled. "Yeah, I was on the edge of my seat watching that. Nice job." she winked back at her.

"T-Thanks." Marko averted her eyes, her face once again burning.

Why was she constantly blushing, she thought. Surely she wasn't attracted to her. She never really was attracted to girls at all. Though, she realized at that point she never really found anybody attractive, male or female. Going back, she never had a crush on a boy before. She saw cute guys before, but didn't fall head over heels for them.

Was this a sign of her sexually? The thought of being a lesbian had entered her mind before. This happened to everybody. She never denied the possibility or had the thought of life as one.

She decided to run a test. She thought about the most attractive guy she ever saw, the end result being no one came up. Hell, for a slight second Hero did, but she laughed it off inwardly and moved on.

Now for the most attractive girl... Titania. In real life, she really was the most attractive girl she had ever seen. She had a decent rack, the school uniform showed off her wonderful curves well, and her legs were incredibly smooth.

Holy crap, she was really thinking about that. She was seriously thinking about her looks. Normally girls (or anybody) would comment on another person's looks as a compliment, but this one was different. It had a meaning of lust behind it.

"Say, Marko." Titania spoke up again, this time she stopped.

"Y... Yes?!" Marko's face was completely red to the point her head might as well become a stop sign. Luckily, the sunset blocked most of the shade, so her friend couldn't notice.

"I know this is kinda odd to ask right before we do this, but..." Titania was beating her own shade of red, unknown to Marko. "Do you find me attractive?"

Yes, Titania was almost like a mind reader (in truth, she picked a random time to ask this). Marko was struggling to answer even though she already had one to give. Will telling Titania the truth be the same as a love confession? Seemly playing it cool, Marko finally answered.

"Yes. You're one of the most attractive girls I ever met." she felt like a massive weight was lifted off her chest.

"Really? That makes me glad!" Titania gave her hypnotizing smile. "To return the favor, I think you really cute, Marko."

Even though her voice was fair, it had the same impact as wrecking ball on her. Probably around the same effect a girl would get if her secret admirer accepted her feelings somewhat.

"Oh, it's almost dark. Let's hurry, Marko." Titania walked on ahead. It took Marko about a minute to catch up to her as she was still trying to wrap her head around what just happened.

"O... Okay..." her face was so red it could toast bread.

If you were wondering for some time as to why they were going to Marko's house, it's because her parents told her in advance that they would be gone all night on a date. As usual, her father told her not to bring any boys over as any concern father would do when he has an only daughter who's in high school. Ironically, he never said anything about girls.