Cliffhanger!

I've been in this loop for 29 years, and I still look the same, the years have flown by. Outside, it's currently 2016. So much has changed, my old orphanage still stands, but now it's just an old building.
     Over time, I grew close to Horace and Millard, and I would normally be found with one of them.

     My daily chore, is to make sure the plants are getting the correct amount of sunlight. Fiona and I work together on that. I also entertain the younger children be telling them stories and acting them out. I've told them stories about princess and princes, monsters, and animals.

September 3, 1940

    "Children, its movie time!" Miss Peregrine ushered us into the living room. I ran down from changing into my nightgown. We all sat on the couches/floor. I took my usual spot sitting beside Enoch and Emma, sitting on the couch. Horace, who over the years, I've started to harbor feelings for, slipped the eye piece into his eye and the 'movie' started.

*Horace admired himself in a mirror, "I'll take it." He was wearing a fancy suit.*
Everyone was rolling their eyes, every night the movie starts out with one like this.

The dream changed.

*Horace was standing beside a bed in my room. A girl lay in the bed beside him.*

I gasped, it was me. Everyone looked at me, probably wondering what was happening.
*He sat on a stool next to the bed, and watched as I coughed and gagged. It was obvious I was sick; each breath was wheezing. "You'll be fine Abby," Horace fake smiled. He leaned down and kissed my head. Dream Abby said, "if you love me, let me go." She smiled sadly.*

I blushed, with everyone giggling and looking at me. But still, all of us had a confused look on our faces. What was going on?
*Horace had tears in his eyes as he nodded, letting this tears roll down his face. He watched as I took a deep breath, and closed my eyes. By the time the breath was let out, I was gone. He leaned down and kissed me again, Brushing my hair away from my cool skin. *

Everyone looked sad, "He probably just had a bad dream guys. Don't worry, it shouldn't come true." Olive reassured us. 

(Dream change)

*A tall brown haired boy around Emma's or Enoch's age was walking in the yard. He looked like Abe!*
"Abe?" Emma's voice shook, and she drew in a breath quickly.

The screen went blank and the movie was over.
We all sat in silence. The littlest kids were yawning, but the elder kids were staring at me and Emma. What was that?
______________________________
Nightgown:

(Ignore the girl whose wearing the nightgown)Word count: 463

Word count: 463