Hair Cut

Abby Smith POV

    I woke up to Uncle Barren shaking me. I quickly sat up. He handed me a dress and I took it.
"Abby, we're going to practice your  peculiarity today. Get dressed and come to the kitchen." He smiled at me and walked away. I put on the dress and walked over to the mirror. I gazed at the dress.
It was black with white spots. I gazed at my head and screamed. My face was normal, purpleish eyes and pinkish lips, but it was framed with black hair, not blonde. Uncle Barren ran into the room.
"Abby! What is it?" He panted. I pointed to my hair. He nodded.
  "Your hair changed from the gold to this black while you were... asleep. It also grew longer."  He explained.
My hair was now a black color and went down to my waist. I brushed it and pulled it into a long ponytail. I walked out of my room, and immediately got dragged into another room by a female.
She grabbed a pair of scissors and pulled my hair hair tie out so my hair was down my back. I sat there while she brushed it and then cut it into a a shorter style. When she was finished, it was shoulder length and pretty.
     I walked out of the room that had my hair on the floor and walked to the kitchen. It was a standard kitchen with white counters. Uncle Barren stood there. He tossed me an apple and led me through a hallway and a bunch of doors.
We stopped in front of a door. He opened it to see an auditorium like room. It had a little pool and some other things scattered throughout it. What caught my attention was some targets on the other end.
"Okay, Abby your going to fire light blasts at the targets. Start close and step back every time you hit the bullseye." Barren said, putting his hand on my shoulder and walking me to two feet away from one target.
-flashback-
"Focus on the light Darling, let it come through you." A tall women shrouded in shadows explained to me. I held out my hands and focused on the feeling in my chest. The warm, safe feeling split and moved through my body to my hands and a 'light blast' shot straight at the target.
-end flashback-
I focused on a warm feeling in my chest, but instead felt a cold prickly feeling gather. I focused on that instead and felt it move through my arms to my hands. I thought about a light blast hitting the middle of the target, but what happened was definitely not a light blast.
_______________________________
Dress:

_______________________________Dress:

Hair before haircut

Hair after haircut

Hair after haircut