My lady

Abby smith POV

    "My lady, are you okay?" Absinthe asked.

   "Yea I'm fine. Stop calling me 'lady' or anything like that. Go with Abby." I told them all.
     They nodded.
      "Can you go back to orbs or animals or something? I'm not sure about the people yet, it's strange." I asked again.
They changed to animals, a panther, a slender loris, a wolverine, a hyena, cheetah and a wolf.

     The panther yawned and stretched out while the loris sprinted up its back. The cheetah snapped at the wolf for stepping on its tail, causing the wolf to chase it. The wolverine and hyena just stood and watched, laughing. Until the cheetah knocked into the wolverine, then the wolverine chased after the cheetah. The hyena just laughed.

      I walked up to the hyena and put my hand out. It nuzzled my hand and kept laughing.

      "Abby, isn't it hilarious?" Absinthe asked.
I nodded.

      "Abby, who are you talking to?" Uncle Barron walked in from the kitchen which he had retreated to after he told me what to do.

     The panther snarled at him. "My lady, I mean Abby, don't trust him. Something's off about him. I don't like it."

   "Damien, this is my Uncle, Barron. He raised me. Be nice to him, and that means all of you." I said.

     "Abby?!? Where did these animals come from?" My Uncle demand.

"Uncle, these are my... weapons." I have no clue what to call them.

"I agree with Damien. There's something strange about him. He smells disgusting." Belladonna.

That's because your sniffing his butt I almost screamed. But I'm a good person, so I just thought it.

   Suddenly, the door burst open. A figure ran in.

"Barron. Come quickly. The kids are here. In the loop!" Louisa. I turned pale. I knew exactly what that meant, they were here to kill Uncle and his friends. I would kill them before that happened.

     "Grab more chains that what I told you, and some muzzles." Barron spoke to her, watching her run off.

     "Abby. We are going to put chains on you, so that you look like we kidnapped you, but when the peculiars come near you, you will be able to get free and attack them. BUT only if we let you get free, or they get close to you. You will be our secret weapon." Barron said with an evil smile.

      Louisa ran in with an armful of chains. A bag swung from her shoulder. She dumped it out of the floor, six muzzles tumbled out.

     "No. You can not put those on us." Damien protested.

   "Please. You will be able to get them off, you just need to put them on and appear weak." I pleaded with him.

   "Fine." He softly said.

     One by one, the animals were muzzled and chained, Louisa walked them out, and I watched as they went with her.

    "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THEM?" I screamed at Barron.

     "We're putting them as guards, to scare the children away." He said.

      He put the chains on me. My hands and feet were bound, with a metal collar that had a chain leash on it.

     "Look scared. Please Abby. We're relying on you." He asked.

      I didn't have to fake it; I was scared. Scared for my family, who I would defend with my life. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

     "Good girl." He messed up my hair, making it look messy, like I was captured.

    "Stay here." He then turned and walked out.

     I crumpled into a pile on the floor, crying my eyes out. I rubbed some dirt from a patch near me on my skin and glanced at my reflection in a huge mirror that was near by. I was super skinny before I was sick, I looked skeletal after I was sick, I looked like a prisoner. Perfect.

________________________________

Sorry it's taken SOOOOO long. How'd you like it?

I'm trying. And I'm in the mood today, so I may write a few more parts.
Happy belated thanksgiving!!!

-demon

Word count: 676