"A-Abby?"

"Abby. Get up. Come on." Tom shook me to gain my attention. Two men, Sam and John I guess, stood next to him. "This is Sam and John."

        Once I was standing, he gave my chains to John. "You three alone with a few hollows will be going out for the peculiars first." Tom said.
"Keep quiet Abby. Look scared, but when the peculiars come near you, beat the crud out of them. Look weak."

     John yanked on my chains and I stumbled as I walked meekly behind them. I could sense the hollows walking on either side on me. I couldn't see them, but I could sense them.

"Sorry Abby." Sam apologized. I nodded at him.

We exited the building through a side door, near a boardwalk or pier. We had to cross the street to get to the pier, and when we walked to the other side, there were children waiting for us.

       As we passed under a sign, white stuff and candy like stuff were dropped on us. Glancing around, I realized that the hollows were now visible. My animals were snarling, and pretending to try to get out, but honestly were just jumping around.

       Skeletons jumped out of the water, and started to attack the hollows and us. Something flickered in my mind, something about a boy who could control dead things. One skeleton grabbed John and threw him away from me, then grabbed me. I screamed, and watched everyone's head turn toward me.

        "A-Abby?" A older looking boy stuttered, making something else flicker in my mind. We made eye contact, and my mind flooded with pain. I screamed again, this time in pure pain. Clinking of chains and muzzles hitting the ground were like gunshots to my head.

"Abby." Damien stood in front of me. "I told you not to trust Barron."

"KILL THEM." I screeched in pain and I clutched my head.

The animals turned toward the kids and snarled, looking terrifying. The panther leapt toward the boy... Enoch. The dead controller.

Claws ready to kill the panther leapt toward Enoch, and I froze. In the midst of the chaos around me, everything moved in slow motion. I stood up, and in my gut I knew what I had to do. I grabbed Enoch and pulled him away from Damien's claws.

"Abby."  Jack spoke from behind me. "Your memories are locked away. Do you want me to free them, you would remember everything. And figure out whose right and whose wrong."

      I nodded, and the world sped up again. Damien finished his leap, only to be met with air. Enoch stood off to the other side, looked terrified.

     "Stop" I said, the word echoing through the battle. My animals walked toward me then watched as I crumpled to the ground. My eyes shut and I fell into a dark hole of memories.

    "Abby, Abby can you hear me?"  A boy asked.

       "Abby's dead, this is just a girl that looks like her. Blond hair is not uncommon." A girl snapped.

         "Barron..." I whimpered. The talking stopped. "Barron... where are you?"

      "Maybe she's on the hollow's side. Maybe we should kill her now." The girl asked.

         A tear fell onto my cheek. "Don't cry." I softly spoke. "Who are you?"

         "She doesn't remember us." A familiar voice said from above me.

       "Enoch?" I whimpered. I groaned and opened my eyes. Enoch stood above me, tears falling down his face. He smiled.

      "What happened?" I groaned. I moved to sky up, my blonde hair falling in my face. Wait blonde hair? Wasn't it just black?

      "You were dead." Enoch said, helping me up. "And now you're not. And Barron is about to be."