Dark burst

Abby Smith POV

A bolt of darkness shot out of my hands, and I'll admit, I screamed. It missed the dummy, but just hovered in the air. Almost waiting for something.
      "Hit the dummy." I told it.
     The darkness shot toward the dummy and it caught on fire. Only, the flames were black. It scared me. The dummy melted in a pile of ashes. The darkness grouped back, and hovered again.
      "Come back to me." It hovered beside me in the air.
     Little sounds came from it. Whispers.
   "Hello mistress, I am Absinthe. Will you let my siblings free too." It whispered to me. I focused again, and two more bursts came out.
   "Hello Mistress, I am Jack." This one had more of a male and harsh voice.
   "Hello Mistress, I am Lilith. Will you let my siblings free too?" This one was female sounding.
     I focused again and a few more bursts appeared.
    "Thank you Mistress!" Lilith's burst tried to nuzzle into me.
       "Hello Mistress, I am Damien." This one was definitely male.
    "Hello Mistress, I am Belladonna. But if that's to long for you, you can call me Bella, or Donna." This one was the creepiest voice so far. It sound like it was evil, or sickly sweet.
     "Hello Mistress, I am Malachi. But if you wish, you can call me 'Mal' or 'Chi.' Whatever you prefer. Thank you for letting us all free." I take it back, Bella's voice was creepy, but this one would narrate my nightmares for months.
     "Why did you appear to me?" I asked.
    "You went through the change, and we were tied to you. When you die, you will become one of us." Damien told me.
      "Can you appear as something different? Rather than orbs?"
They brightened, then changed shape. One was a man with silver eyes, and brown hair with a slight beard and a cloak on, another was a teenage boy, with dark eyes and dark hair, a third was a girl with a black outfit on, and black ombré(ish) hair. Another was a women with green hair and a black outfit, bottle held loosely in her hand, an exotic temptress with beautiful dark locks of hair. And a boy with white hair, and light eyes with a intense look. All of them were shrouded in shadows, and darkness.

       "Is this better for you Mistress?" The girl with green hair, Absinthe, asked.

I nodded.

_____________________________
That's all for this update. Thanks!!