Are you gonna kiss me or what?

Horace POV

  Enoch walked into my room and landed on my bed with a light plop. He turned to me with a expecting look on his face.

"Sooooo..." he trailed off. I looked at him with a  confused look on his face. "You and Abby???" I stared at him and he face-palmed.

"What about us? We're just friends." When I said this, all I felt was disappointment. I don't want to be just friends with her, I want to be more with her.

"You two are always making gooey eyes at each other and hanging out." He tried to explain. "You really love her don't you?"

I blushed, making him smile knowingly. "Yes I do." I mumbled. His smile turned into a smirk and he walked out.

Abby Smith POV

"Abby! Abby! Abby!" Hugh ran up to me. "Horace wants to talk to you." He smiled at me and ran away, leaving a few bees in his wake. I smoothed my black dress and stood up from my kneeled position beside Fiona. "Sorry Fiona, can you manage without me for a while?" She nodded at me with a knowing look.
"Thanks." I nodded at her and ran off toward the house.

My blond hair flying behind me, I raced up the stairs, almost stepping out of my black shoes as I did. I raced into Horace's bedroom, only to find an empty spotless room. I calmly walked to my room, seeing Horace sitting on a chair, looking through a picture book I had. He was on the one of a girl, in a completely black room a single small light shone on her face.
"That one was taken a month before I left," I started to say, making him jump. "Sorry." He nodded and closed the book, setting it on my bookshelf.

I jumped and flopped onto my bed, my hair looking like a halo spread out around my head. He moved to beside me on the bed. I moved my head, to rest it in his lap. I didn't notice his breath falter.
"Abby, about that dream I had," His voice was serious (black). "I know it's really going to happen, and I wanted to tell you something before it happened." His light eyes locked on mine.

I tilt my head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

He took a deep breath and his eyes flickered to my lips, then back at my eyes. He hesitated, causing me to sit up, "Horace, you don't have to tell me anything before you're ready, you know." Horace shook his head, eyes telling me that he wanted to talk.

"Abby, I wanted to tell you- no I wanted to ask you something. Next time we go to the village, do you want to go to the café with me?" He fidgeted uneasily.

On the outside, I was screaming, but on the outside, I was merely blushing. Horace just asked me out! "Yes." I mumbled.

His face light up. "Really?!" He was so excited, and happy. I sat up, and slowly nodded. He smiled at me and again his gaze flickered to my lips and back. He moved closer to me, causing my heart to skip a beat.

Our heads barely an inch apart, I whispered "Are you gonna kiss me or what?" Horace lightly smirked and rested his forehead against mine, our lips had just began to touch when Enoch walked in.

Both of us flew apart to separate sides of beds, blushing like mad. Enoch stared at me and then at Horace, raising one eyebrow. He opened his mouth, probably to say something, then thought again and closed it. He walked out without a single word.
________________________________
Sorry my chapters are so short. Any ideas of how the 'date' should go?

Word count: 633