Taken

Your POV

     Did he just say kidnap!? This cannot be happening! As he was holding me bridal style I tried to squirm free from him but his grip on me was too strong.

"Where are you taking me!?" I ask still trying to squirm loose.

He looks at me again but doesn't say anything. Before I knew it he jumped into the air still carrying me. We were so far up into the sky I could see the whole city in the distance. That thought soon phased me because I realized we're so high up. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck.

"Are you scared (y/n)?" He asks sounding bored.

"Of coarse I am! We're so high up, what if I fall and die!?" I yell back at him.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall." said Amaimon with a tiny grin.

Oh crap, I'm blushing again! Why is he doing this to me!? I've never felt this emotion before. I know it happens a lot to humans. Maybe that was why Rin was blushing at me earlier.

Amaimon soon landed on top of a tree and put me gently down on a large patch of leaves.

"You do realize you forgot my cloak." I told him as he put me down.

"In my opinion you look way better without it, you can actually see your body when you're dressed like this." He said with a smirk.

My face turned a light shade of red. What was with this creep? Why is he flirting with me?

"Okay I'm really tired and would like to get some sleep now so if you could kindly place me back on the ground that would be great." I said sternly.

Amaimon just giggled to himself. Seriously, what is this guys problem? I had almost forgotten about my see through shirt and lace bra at this point.

"You need not to worry (y/n). You will be sleeping with me tonight whether you like it or not."

Was he serious!?

"W-what!? I may not be accustomed to human culture but I know for a fact that people who just meet don't sleep together!" I said trying to keep my composure.

"It's not safe to be alone in the woods at night, if you value your life it's best to stay by my side." He said looking into my reflecting (e/c) eyes.

"I can take care of myself thank you very much." I said with confidence hoping he wouldn't see me blushing. All these emotions are so new to me, I don't know how to feel about Amaimon.

Once again Amaimon picked me up and put me on his shoulder so that my ass was right by his face. He lightly patted my butt and giggled.

"WHATS THE BIG IDEA YOU PERVERT!?!?" I yelled but I don't think he really noticed.

He jumped down from the top of the tree onto a larger branch. He put me down so that I could stand on my own.

"You may stay here for tonight." He said sounding bored again.

I turned to see a really big house...... in a tree? I've never seen anything like it. I walked towards the entrance and opened the door, it was like a regular human home.

"What is this? Back where I come from these types of homes don't exist." I said turning to Amaimon.

"This is what humans call a 'Tree House'. Apparently they build them into trees and live in them." He says with a boring tone.

He took my hand and led me through the house until we came to a door. He opened it and inside was a giant bed. He gestured me inside.

"This is where you'll be sleeping (y/n)." He says as  he picks me up and puts me on the bed.

It felt so comfortable I couldn't help myself. I curled up and began to doze off.

Before I closed my eyes I saw Amaimon right next to me on the bed. My face began to turn red again. But I was too tired to push him off.

"Don't try anything funny you pervert." I said to him as I dozed off.

"I would never my queen." Was the last thing I heard him say before I fell asleep.