The Finale (Part One)

Your POV
I was slowly caressing my stomach taking long deep breaths. But I still wasn't able to calm down.

"Amaimon........ what do I do..?" I say trying not to let tears escape my eyes.

He rushed to my side and put both his hands on my swollen tummy. He started rubbing my stomach and I felt a little better.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I'm afraid I can't stop this. The baby is coming now." he said with concern laced in his words.

As all my hope was lost there was a sudden crashing sound coming from the door.

"Well well~ lookie who it is~" said a strange voice.

It was none other than Mephisto.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW YOU BASTARD!" Amaimon yelled stepping in front of me protectively.

Mephisto ignored his words and continued into the room as if he doesn't even see him.

"It appears you've gone into labor (Y/n), and so sudden too." he said with a sly smirk.

"You did this to me! You bastard!" I yelled with anger in my tone.

Amaimon was about to strike at his brother but was stopped by him and instantly turned into a cute little hamster. Mephisto scooped him up and locked him inside a small cage.

"As I told you (Y/n), Amaimon can't protect you. Not even from me." he said as he trotted over to my bedside.

I tried to move my body away from him but once again I wasn't able to move a muscle. He placed his hand on my swollen stomach and gently stroked it in a mischievous manner.

"Don't touch her brother! She's mine not yours!" yelled Amaimon still in his hamster form.

He continued caressing my stomach until he stopped and instead placed his hand on my chest. I was shocked and tried to squirm free but all my energy was gone and the pain in my stomach returned.

"I should probably stop before I get carried away." Mephisto said as he took his hand away. A wave of relief swept over me but was soon washed away again as the pain I felt was increasing.

"As soon as your child is born I'm going to have so much fun with you." he said with his eyes filled with  lust.

"W-what about my baby?" I asked with shakey breaths.

He ignored my question and continued to stare deeply into my (e/c) orbs.

"All in good time my darling, all in good time."

I tried to move my body but suddenly felt a sharp pain in my stomach again.

"Don't worry, I'll send in a nurse to help you." he said as he snapped his fingers and then a woman appeared. She wore a white nurses gown and had a mask over her face. She was definitely not a human nurse.

"Do not worry Mr.Pheles I will take good care of your fiancé." she said with a cheerful attitude.

"FIANCÉ?!?!" Amaimon and I said in unison.

I glared at Mephisto but he only smirked in response. This sly son of a bitch thinks he can have me so easily.

"She is not your fiancé big brother! She is mine and only mine stay away from her!" Amaimon continued to yell but was completely ignored by Mephisto.

"I'll leave you to take care of (Y/n). Call me when it's over." Mephisto said as he grabbed Amaimons cage roughly and exited the room.

Amaimon POV
  "Let me out and change me back! I have to be there for the birth of my child!" I continued to yell at my brother.