The Next Morning

Your POV
      I was having weird dreams again. I dreamt that father had found me and forced me back to Other World. I didn't want to go back. Ever.

I didn't wake easy, I was still processing everything that had happened last night. What did Amaimon want from me? Right before I fell asleep he called me his queen. What does that even mean?

As I awoke I slowly opened my eyes and saw a figure on top of me. I also felt familiar hands on my chest area again.
You have got to be kidding me.

Amaimon was on top of me again and grabbing my breasts!

I slapped him across the face as hard as I could and apparently knocked him off the bed.

"SERIOUSLY! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM AMAIMON!?!?" I screamed still blushing.

He got up from the floor and slouched onto the bed. He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. They were really cute I thought to myself.

"I was bored and wanted to play with you." He said with no emotion.

"I told you not to do anything funny! You're not allowed to squeeze my boobs you pervert!!" I yelled covering up my chest with the blanket.

He didn't seem phased by anything I just said. Did he not even hear me!? All of a sudden he jumped on top of me and pulled down the blanket.

"W-what's the big idea!?" I yelled still blushing.

"I'm sorry (y/n), it's just that your breasts are so squishy I'm tempted to squeeze them." He said with a smirk on his face.

"A-amaimon what are y-" I was quickly interrupted by his lips colliding with mine.

He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He continues to kiss me passionately that I almost run out of air. I try to break free from his mouth but it's so addictive. Like candy.

He stops kissing me on my mouth and moves towards my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I let out a small moan. He moves back down to my chest area and try's to remove my bra. That's where I draw the line.

"Amaimon........." I say trying to get his attention.

He looks up to me and lets go of my waist. I just sat there stunned at what just happened. Is this  something humans do on a daily basis?

I look at Amaimon who has a tiny grin on his face.

My face turned red again. Why am I feeling this way? What the hell just happened?!

"You will make the perfect queen for me (y/n)." He said with a vapid expression.

"Queen?! What are you talking about?!" I said as he grabbed my wrists.

I was so flustered I didn't know what to do. My face was boiling at this point.

"I know who you really are (y/n). Or should I say (y/n) daughter of Discord and heir to the Chaos Throne."