Save Me

Your POV
I must have passed out after Mephisto kidnapped me. I don't remember where we ended up driving to but I woke up in a room I've never seen before. I slowly rose up from the bed that was a bit uncomfortable. I looked around searching for any clues to tell me where I am.

I suddenly heard a door open. I looked up to see Mephisto carrying a tray of food.

"Finally you're awake, you've been asleep for quite some time." He said smirking.

I quickly looked down to my stomach. My baby bump is still there.

Thank goodness, I thought he might've done something to the baby.

"No need for you to fret (y/n). I would never harm you or your unborn child. I'm not a monster." He said placing the tray next to me.

"You still kidnapped me!" I say loudly making him jump a little.

"So you're still upset about that? Come on get over it, I only did this because I love you." He said sitting next to me.

"You...... what?" I asked nervously.

A small grin grew on his face.

"It's true, I love you. As long as you don't go back to Amaimon. To be honest I never thought you'd actually fall for him all over again. Let alone sleep with him and end up pregnant." He said getting closer.

"Where is he? Where is Amaimon?!" I demanded disregarding everything he just said.

"He's busy for the time being so it's going to be just you and me." He said with a devilish tone.

Please get here Amaimon, please save me.

Amaimon POV
  I hate Rin. He interrupted my date with (y/n). He always gets in the way. He's so annoying.

I attack him again and he loses his balance making him fall hard to the ground. Why won't he just give up.

I glance over to where I left (y/n) but she wasn't there anymore. I frantically look all around trying to find her.

I didn't notice Rin get off the ground and jump at me again. I easily dodge him and grab his collar.

"Where is she?!?!" I yell angrily.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" He yelled back trying to break free.

"Where is (y/n)!? Where did she go?!" I yell shaking him as hard as I can.

"You lost her?!" He yelled breaking free from my grasp.

"We can't keep fighting like this. We have to look for (y/n)!" I yelled trying to get his attention.

His blue flames disappeared and he walked up to me slowly.

"Since when do you care about (y/n)?" He asked with slight resentment in his tone.

"I care very deeply for (y/n), she means everything to me. I have to find her, I have to save her and our baby!" I say loud enough that Rin stands there shocked.

"Baby? What baby........." He says as his eyes widen in realization.

He lunged at me grabbing my shirt collar.

"You bastard! You got her knocked up! What's the matter with you!?" He yells furiously.

"There's no time for us to argue! We have to find her before it's too late!" I yell as I push him off of me.

Rin stumbles as he try's to regain his balance. His anger is gone. His thoughts drift to (y/n).

"Okay, truce for now. We have to save (y/n)." Rin says as he looks away from me.

"You care about her too don't you?" I say sternly.

Rin turns around to face me with angered expression.

"(Y/n) is my friend. So yeah, I care about her." He says as he glares at me.

For some reason my emotions are all over the place. I'm getting so angry and for what? Maybe Rin is a threat after all.

"I'll deal with you later Rin Okumura. Right now I need to save my queen." I say as I jump into the air quickly.

"If you want to help me I suggest you follow." I say as I continue leaping from building to building.

Please wait for me (y/n). I'm coming for you.