Showing

Your POV
It has been about 2 months since I found out I was pregnant with Amaimons baby. I didn't know for sure how far along I was but I'm assuming a couple of months.

I haven't been going to the Cram School a lot, Amaimon says it would be too much for me.

It was a usual day for me. I was in my room watching tv while Amaimon was out running errands. He hates leaving me alone but he said he needed more candy. I told him I would be fine for half an hour.

I get up from the bed and decide to change into more comfortable clothes. As I pull off my shirt (still wearing a bra) I notice something different.

Through the mirror I see that I have a small baby bump. And the fact that my boobs are ginormous. I quickly put on some clothes before Amaimon comes back.

I lie back down on the bed and try to get comfortable. Just then the door opens and reveals Amaimon carrying a big bag of sweets.

"Hello my queen, how are you?" He asks as he places the giant bag on the ground.

I get off the bed to greet him.

"I'm good, but I'm really hungry." I say pointing to my belly.

He keeps looking at my stomach as if something is wrong.

"Amaimon? What is it?" I asked worryingly.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my legs so that his head is right on my belly.

"A-Amaimon!? What are doing!? You'll make me trip." I say a little flustered.

He lifts up my shirt and starts kissing my belly.

"You're starting to show (y/n)." He says cheerfully.

I blush a little at his comment.

"O-Oh, yeah I guess I am." I giggle a little as I stroke his hair.

He picks me up bridal style and puts me on the bed, along with his bag of sweets.

"Thanks Amaimon! I'm getting hungrier since I'm eating for two." I say as I dig in the bag looking for something to eat.

"Does the baby like sweets?" He asks sounding like a child.

"Apparently. I haven't been throwing up as much anymore." I say biting into a giant cookie.

The baby must get its sweet tooth from Amaimon.

As I eat the bag of sweets Amaimon jumps onto the bed next to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulders as he takes a lollipop from the bag. He really loves candy.

Suddenly I hear a knock at the door. Amaimon gets up and opens it. It's revealed that it's Mephisto, Amaimons older brother.

"Mephisto? What are doing here?" I ask still eating the sweets.

"I'm just here to make sure your end of the deal is being fulfilled." He says grinning.

"I don't think (y/n) should be going to the school for the time being." Amaimon says glaring at his brother.

"Yes, I'm well aware of your 'situation' but if (y/n) doesn't keep her end of the bargain then I don't have to keep mine." He says as he turns to face me.

"You wouldn't." I say angrily.

Mephisto has a devilish grin on his face.

"It's that stupid unborn baby's fault. If I just got rid of it then it would solve everything." He says nefariously.

I gasp and instinctively clutch my stomach. That's when Amaimon steps in.

"If you so much as touch (y/n) or my baby then I swear I will kill you!" He yells as he stands in front of me, blocking Mephisto from my sight.

"Very well, I won't lay a finger on her. For now," he says as he turns around to leave.

Amaimon keeps his eyes fixated on his brother until he leaves. When the door finally closes and Mephisto is gone, I feel relief again.

But for some reason I don't release my grip on my stomach. That's when I feel something.

"(Y/n) what is it? Is there something wrong with the baby?!" Amaimon asks as he runs to my side.

I can feel the baby moving..........

"Everything is fine, great actually. Amaimon, the baby is kicking." I say smiling at him.

"R-Really? That's good right?" He asks sounding nervous.

"Mhm. Here, feel for yourself." I say as I grab his hand and place it on my belly.

As the baby kicks I can see Amaimons eyes widen with excitement.

"I'll always be here for you (y/n). And our baby." He says as he pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss him back lovingly, never wanting to break apart.