Finding Out

Your POV
   It had been a couple of weeks since that creature almost killed me. Amaimon was very protective over me, he never left me alone. Except of course when I went to the bathroom. Whenever I went to the Cram School Amaimon came with me but in his hamster form.

I was still a bit shaken up about the whole thing but other than that I've been doing great. But since the attack I've been feeling really sick and throwing up a lot. Maybe that beast made me sick or something.

Amaimon suggested that I go to the doctor but I said it was no big deal.

"Hey (y/n) are you okay?" Amaimon asked sounding worried.

"I'm fine don't worry. Just thinking about stuff." I say trying to reassure him.

We were both lying on our bed watching tv. Amaimon crept closer to me and made me blush as he sat on my lap basically straddling me.

"Let me check something." He says as sounding curiously.

  Before I know it he places both his hands on my boobs and squeezes them.

"What are you doing!?" I yell at him but not stopping what he's doing.

"Hm, just as I thought. Your boobs are larger than normal." He says still squeezing them.

  "O-Okay, you can stop squeezing them now." I say as I blush.

He stops and wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head right on my stomach.

I'm feeling sick, throwing up, and my boobs are bigger? There's no way I could be............... pregnant?!

"(Y/n)?"Amaimon says quietly.

"Y-Yes?" I say trying to get rid of my thought.

"I can sense something in your stomach. It's like it's, growing." He says blankly.

"R-Really?" I say trying to stay calm.

He lifts up his head from my belly and nods.

"Amaimon, that means I'm pregnant." I say with a small smile.

He looks at me with his wide eyes and tilts his head in confusion.

"A baby? You have a baby inside your stomach?" He asks as if he were a small child.

I giggle a little before looking into his eyes again.

"Yes, that's what happens when you're pregnant." I say still giggling a little.

I look at Amaimons face and see that he's still confused.

"When we you know, slept together."I say trying to explain it to him.

"Does that make the baby mine then?" He asks as he lets go of my waist.

"Well duh, you're the only guy I've ever done 'it' with before." I say blushing a little.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a tender embrace.

"I promise you (y/n) that I will protect you and our unborn child." He says before he kisses me.

It was a sweet but delicate kiss. He broke free from the hug and began to rub my belly. It made me blush to see him act this way.

"Amaimon? What are you doing?" I ask him laughing a little.

He looks up at me and has a huge grin on his face.

"(Y/n) we're going to be a family now. I know we aren't married yet but I'm still very happy." He says sounding glee.

This is definitely something I never expected. Amaimon, Demon King of Earth, is showing happiness.

"I'm happy too Amaimon. But I'm getting pretty tired." I say yawning.

Amaimon gets off of the bed and tucks me in so that the blankets are over me.

"Of course my love. I wouldn't want you to get too tired." He says as places a kiss on my forehead.

As I drift into sleep I feel safe knowing that Amaimon is watching over me and our baby.