Going Back

Your POV
So many thoughts were running through my head. Amaimon and Mephisto know the truth about who I really am. I have no choice but to return to True Cross to keep it all a secret. And to top it off I'm being blackmailed into a marriage with a demon. I don't think it can get any worse.

"So it's settled. (Y/n) will marry Amaimon and return to True Cross." Mephisto said said with his devilish grin.

"What about our sleeping arrangements?" Amaimon asked boringly.

Wait, we have to live together!?

"Yes yes of course. You two can share a dorm together. Nobody else occupies it so it should be sufficient." Mephisto said gesturing to Amaimon.

"Hold on! I didn't agree living with him!" I yell trying to be a part in the conversation.

Mephisto just giggles to himself.

"Oh darling, don't you know married couples live together?" He asked jokingly.

Of coarse I knew, that wasn't why I was freaking out about it.

"I suppose it's time for me and my future bride to move to our new home." Amaimon said as he walked over to me and picks me up.

He holds we bridal style again which makes me blush a bright red.

"A-amaimon?! Why are y-you holding me like this again!?" I whisper loudly since Mephisto is still in the room.

Amaimon looked at me with a wide eyes.

"This is how husbands are supposed to hold their wife's, right?" He asks with a childish tone.

"W-well, yeah I think so..." I say quietly.

What am I saying? I don't know anything about human culture. Let alone anything about demon culture.

"Lets go!" He says in a childish voice as he jumps out the window.

Once again I cling onto Amaimon for dear life. I hope he doesn't see me blushing, I would be so embarrassed.

"Are you alright (y/n) my love?" He said sounding more curious than usual.

"Why are you calling me your love all of a sudden you pervert!?!" I yell as I squirm around in his arms.

"I thought married couples love each other?" He said as more of a statement.

"W-well yes, but we're not officially married yet." I say more quietly now.

Now there was an awkward silence between us. Did I say something wrong? I looked into his aqua eyes and saw that they were sparking.

That was unusual I thought to myself.

Before I knew it we hit solid ground. I looked around and saw the Cram School was across from the dorm I was staying in.

Amaimon walked towards the front door still holding me bridal style.

"You can put me down now." I said as I try to squirm free.

"I'd rather not. I like holding you like this." He said in a boring tone.

I liked it too. Being held by him made me feel safe.

As he walked through the door and up the stairs I felt a cold breeze against my body. I started to shiver.

Amaimon looked down at me and noticed that I was feeling cold.

"I think this is the room my brother wants us to stay in." He said blankly.

"Wait, why does the room say Honeymoon Suite?!" I say quite loudly.

Amaimon opens the door to reveal a room that is clearly meant for a married couple! The walls and carpet are red with heart patterns. The whole room is dimly lit with scented candles. I also hear very romantic music playing. What does Mephisto think we're gonna do!?