Almost Time

Your POV
After Amaimon and I escaped from Mephistos secret castle I was hiding out in Amaimons tree house deep in the forest. He had put a protection seal around it so Mephisto wouldn't be able to get in.

"(Y/n), I have to take care of a few things. I'll only be gone a short while and don't worry I'll have behemoth look after you." Amaimon said as he kissed my forehead. He leaned down to my bloated tummy.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." He said as he kissed my stomach.

"Don't worry Amaimon, me and the baby will be just fine. You put a seal around this house so I know it's safe." I say reassuring him.

He gave me a warm smile and leaped out the window.

I felt so tired that I slowly drift to sleep.

Suddenly I feel like I'm floating, like there's no ground beneath me. I slowly open my eyes to see fluffy pink clouds surround me. I look around and realize that none of this is real.

I must be dreaming........

"(Y/n)....." said a low grave voice.

I turned around and saw the last person I wanted to see.

My father. Discord.

"F-Father?! How are you here?! Why are you here?!"

"My child, it is almost time......."

He's getting closer and closer to me. I try and force myself away but I can't move a muscle.

"Almost time for w-what?" I say barely above a whisper.

"The birth of your child. It is getting closer, soon it will be too late." He says more menacingly.

"Too late for what?!" I yell now managing to move away.

"That spawn of yours will bring about calamity through all the realms, nothing will be able to stop it. I highly urge you to exterminate it immediately."

"No! I refuse to believe my baby can cause such harm!" I yell back, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Your child carries both my powers and Satan's, it should not be able to exist."

I shut my eyes tight and cover my ears refusing to listen to anything else my father says.

"Stop it! Get out of my head!"

I suddenly feel someone shaking back into reality. My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is green blob. I quickly realize that it's my lover Amaimon.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" he asks with worry in his tone.

I try to play it off cool so that he doesn't have to worry about me. He has enough to worry about as it is.

"I'm f-fine. It was just a nightmare." I lied

Amaimon embraces me with both his arms around my body.

"Don't scare me like that again." he said gently stroking my hair.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ah! Something's......wrong.." I tremble clutching my stomach.

Amaimon pulls away and looks down at my belly and then at me again.

"Someone or something is causing this. I'm afraid it's almost time." he says in a serious voice.

"What do you mean?" I say still wincing in pain.

"They're speeding up your pregnancy," he says cradling me, "And I'm afraid I can't stop it."

My eyes widen in shock.

"W-What?! No.... i'm not ready! This can't happen now! It can't!" I yell trying to stop tears from rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't worry my queen, i'll make sure both of you are safe." he says putting both his hands on my swollen belly.

This has to be the work of my father. He's the one responsible.