Is It True?

Your POV
  Oh god. This just got even weirder. Mephisto gave me and Amaimon a Honeymoon Suite to live in! I wonder what Amaimon thinks about all this.

I looked up to him to see how he was reacting and as usual he had the same blank expression.

He walks in and throws me onto the giant red heart shaped bed. I had to admit it was very comfy.

"So (y/n), shall me consummate our marriage?" He asks as he takes off his vest.

What the fuck is this perverts problem!?! I'm not sleeping with him! We just freaking met!!

"What the hell are you saying!? I'm not sleeping with you! I barely know you!" I yell hoping he puts his vest back on.

He just stares at me. He tilts his head and sighs.

"Do you love me (y/n)?" He asks blankly.

I don't know. Do I? Of course not! I met him just yesterday. How can I love someone who I just met?

"I don't know if I love you. Do you even love.....me?" I ask quietly.

"I'm a demon, I usually don't feel those emotions. I am very fond of you. I know you barely trust me but I know more about you than you think." He says as he gets closer to me on the bed.

A small blush creeps onto my cheeks as he gets closer to me.

"What do you know about me?" I ask nervously.

He gets closer to me to the point that our lips are almost touching.

"We've met before. A long time ago." He says with no emotion.

What is he talking about? I would've remembered him if I met him before.

"What are you saying? I've never met you before yesterday." I say confused.

He backs up a little and stares at the wall. Not making eye contact with me as he talks.

"Over 100 years ago we met. In Other World. We fell, what humans would call, in love and wanted to get married. But your father didn't like the thought of you marrying a demon so he cast me away to Gehenna and erased your memories of me. Yesterday I didn't know for sure if it was you so I followed you." He said still not looking at me.

Is everything he's saying true? Did all of that really happen?

"How do I know if you're telling the truth?" I ask trying to get him to look at me.

He turns to me and grabs my cheeks with his hands. He places a sweet but passionate kiss on my lips. I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back.

I pull away from the kiss panting. I gasp for air since that  kiss took my breath away.

"Do you feel anything when you kiss me?" Amaimon asks as he moves his hands to my shoulders.

"I don't remember you but when I'm with you it feels so right. And when you kiss me I feel...." I say trailing off. How do I feel?

"There's only one way you can get your memories back." He says with somewhat of a worrisome tone.

"How?" I ask curiously.

"You must become an Exorcist and defeat your father, almighty God of Choas Discord." He says locking his eyes with mine.

"I have to........ kill my.......... father?" I ask sounding shocked.

"Yes. You're not that attached to him anyway right? You came here to Assiah to get away from him didn't you?" He asked tilting his head.

"W-Well, yeah I don't like him. But killing him? Is there no other way?" I ask sounding concerned.

His hands rise to my cheeks again and I blush a bright red.

"Killing your father is the only way that you'll get your memories back and then you'll remember me and you could love me again." He says sounding hurt.

"Amaimon........." I say quietly.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. He kisses back and I can feel the heat between us.

I may not remember Amaimon but the feeling I have with him is real.