The Finale (Part Two)

Your POV
   I remembered jumping into a dark portal with my daughter and my lover.

What was his name?

"(Y/n)! Please wake up!" a distant voice said.

My eyes suddenly shot open and was greeted with a bright light. I was lying in a bed of beautiful flowers that smelled so sweet. I slowly rose from my sleeping position so I could face the person in front of me.

"Amaimon...?" I asked with disbelief in my eyes.

He smiled at me and enveloped me in a loving embrace.

"W-Where's our baby?" I ask frantically looking around for my small bundle.

"Don't worry my love, she's right here." Amaimon says as he uncovers our beautiful daughter who was bundled in his shirt.

She was as adorable as ever. Her eyes were a beautiful blue just like her father and her smile was as bright as the sun. Amaimon gently hands her over to me and I hold her closer to me.

"Can I ask, what happened?" I look at Amaimon with wide eyes hoping for an explanation as to what the hell just happened with Mephisto and the mysterious portal.

He seems hesitant to answer at first but then he looks into my eyes but with a desperate expression.

"We....are......dead...." he said no louder than a whisper that I could barely hear him.

My eyes widen in shock. Did I hear that right?

"What do you mean we're dead? Amaimon, you're not making any sense!" I yelled loud enough to startle the baby.

"Please don't be upset with me (Y/n). I did it so we could be together. No one will ever harm us anymore." he says trying to calm me down. But it isn't working.

"What about our daughter?! Is she dead too?!" I yell with water forming in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, it was the only way we could stay together." he says as he wraps his arms around me and the baby.

  Tears were beginning to stream down my face, I couldn't hold it in any longer. But I still didn't hug Amaimon back.

"What about our future? What about our daughters future?" I say with tears still running down my now puffy cheeks.

   Amaimon pulls away from me and looks at our daughter. He gently strokes her head and then looks back at me with water forming in his eyes.

"We're still together and that's all that matters to me." he says and then kisses me right on the lips.

   I can't help but kiss back. He feels so warm and safe, I just want to be by his side forever. He is my king, and I am his queen.

All I really want is for our family to be together. So what if we're dead, at least we're all dead......

Together.....

                                    THE END