Caught

Your POV
"(Y/n)!!" Rin was yelling as he ran up to me. Amaimon stepped in front of me as Rin got closer.

Rin stopped as soon as he noticed Amaimon was in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing with him?!" Rin yelled looking furious.

"He's not a threat Rin! Just leave him alone!" I yell as I step up to Rin.

"Don't be so naive (y/n)! He's a demon king, you can't trust him!" He yelled as he grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch her!" yelled Amaimon as he pulled me back.

"Let's settle this now Amaimon!" Rin yelled as he pulled out his sword.

As he opened his sword he burst into blue flames. So that means he's a demon too?!

Amaimon pushed me to the side as he lunged towards Rin.

I can't let them fight like this. I have to stop them somehow.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see none other than Mephisto.

"W-What are you doing here?!" I asked frighteningly.

He walked closer to me and chuckled.

"Oh darling, this is the perfect opportunity for us to become closer." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Amai-!" I tried to scream but Mephisto covered my mouth so I couldn't say anything.

"Now now (y/n), you shouldn't disrupt their fight. I mean, after all the trouble I went through for Rin to even be willing to fight Amaimon." Mephisto said with an annoyed tone.

I kept on trying to squirm free but Mephistos grip on me was too strong.

"Don't think that just because you're carrying Amaimons child means that you're off limits for me." He said with a devilish smirk.

What the hell is he planning!?

"I believe it's time for us to leave these two to continue their fight until one of them eventually dies." He said as his pink limousine drove up right next to us.

I try to get Amaimons attention but he's too busy fighting Rin.

Mephisto throws me into the car and gets in. As the car drives off I try find a way to escape. Before I could think he grabs me and ties both my hands together behind my back.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" I yell trying to undo the knot.

"Now that Amaimon is preoccupied, I can have you all to myself." He said lustfully.

"I'm pregnant you sick bastard!" I yelled trying to release my hands.

He creeped closer and closer to me until I was against the car door. He caressed my (h/c) hair and started to smell it.

"Your smell is so refined, so sweet. It's such a shame that smell is tainted with my younger brothers scent." He said as he continued sniffing my hair.

"P-Please....... let me g-go...." I say with watery eyes.

"Oh sweetheart, don't cry. I will take care of you. You don't need Amaimon." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

I can't fight him. I can't win. I have to think about the well being of this baby. I just hope he won't hurt me.