Trapped

Your POV
Mephisto was getting closer and closer to me. What am I supposed to do? I can't run, he'll catch me in no time.

"Don't come any closer you creep!" I yelled backing away from him on the bed.

"Amaimon is no good for you, why can't you see that?" He said sounding a little hurt.

"Amaimon cares about me and our baby, I trust him way more than I will ever trust you." I say as I get off the bed and away from Mephisto.

Now he looked angry. He jumped off the bed and grabbed my arm forcefully.

"I can't let you get away from me. I'm the only one who can protect you from Discord!" He yelled as he pushed onto the bed.

I instinctively clutched my stomach hoping that Mephisto won't attack the baby.

"If you're just gonna try and run away then I'll just have to restrain you." He said with a grin.

He grabbed my hands and tied them to the bed post. I felt completely helpless. I couldn't do anything. I'm the freaking daughter of the God of Chaos and I can't do a damn thing.

"You look so adorable when you're helpless." He said as he finished tying me to the bed.

"W-Why are you doing this?" I whimper quietly.

"Because I want you to be mine." He said devilishly.

He started to caress my face and lick my neck. I felt so vulnerable, but I couldn't risk attacking him now.

"Maybe if I speed up your pregnancy you'll be a little more cooperative." He said threateningly.

"No! Please don't! Don't do anything to my baby!" I yell as I lean my face away.

"I don't know if you realize this but that baby of yours is related to both Discord and Satan. It can cause a lot of problems even before it's born." He said more aggressively now.

"I don't care! This is mine and Amaimons baby! You don't get to delegate it's future!" I yell trying get away from him.

"At least let me do this." He says as he places his cold hand on my stomach.

"What are you doing!?"

"Hmmm, just as I thought."

"What did you do?!"

He takes his hand away and unties my hands from the bed post. He snaps his fingers and shackles appear on my feet.

"This is just a precaution so that you don't try anything stupid." He says as he leaves the bed.

"So what am I now? Your prisoner!?" I yell getting off the bed and trying to walk towards him.

I don't get very far since the shackles are also connected to the bed. I could only get a few feet away.

Mephisto stops before he opens the door and turns to face me again.

"Oh and just so you know, that unborn baby of yours has inherited Satans power." He says as he leaves the room.

I slowly start rubbing my stomach trying to calm down. I felt another kick and start to feel more relaxed now.

"I know baby, I miss your dad too."