My Protecter

Amaimon's POV
  I wonder what's keeping (y/n) so long, she should be back by now. After we had sex last night she just left for her school before I even woke up. I miss her already.

   I didn't mean for things to lead us sleeping together already. She probably hates me now. I have to keep reminding myself that (y/n) doesn't have any past memories of me.

   Hopefully she'll be back soon, I've been so bored without her. Since she left I've just been eating my candy stash that big brother left me. Maybe I should go out and look for her.

  Suddenly I felt unnatural earth movement on the ground. I was sensing something sinister. Then it just stopped.

This doesn't feel right, I need to look for (y/n).

Your POV
  Kill me!? That giant beast wants to kill me!? I desperately try to move my body from off the ground as the wolf like creature gets closer.

  Shit!! Why can't I move!?

  The creature is running toward me again at full speed. Right in that moment I felt so helpless, I couldn't do anything.

"Amaimon...." I mutter quietly.

  Then suddenly the creature is knocked off his feet and stopped in its tracks.

  As I lift my head off of the ground I feel someone grab my body and pick me up. I turn to their face and see that it's Amaimon!

  "A-Amaimon! You saved me....." I say trailing off since the creature is not yet defeated.

Amaimon is just glaring at the creature, his expression is full of anger.

"Don't you dare hurt my bride or else I'll kill you!" He yells still staring at the beast and holding me bridal style.

The creature makes no movement and just stares back at us. It growls and then turns away from us.

"This is far from over (y/n). I will fulfill my orders and kill you!" The creature says right before disappearing into a dark cloud of smoke.

  Another wave of relief swept over me. I buried my head in Amaimons chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  "(Y/n) are you okay?" He asks with concern is his tone.

"Yeah, I'm okay now that you're here." I say as I a give him a light kiss on his cheek.

Amaimon is actually blushing now. I've never seen him flustered before.

"From now on you're not gonna leave my sight." He says as he snaps his fingers and teleports us back to our room.

He places me on the bed and sits next to me.

I lean against him and place my head on his shoulder.

"Why does my father want to kill me now?" I say as tears begin to fill my eyes.

Amaimon notices me crying and wraps his arms around my body. He strokes my hair and wipes away my tears.

"I won't let him hurt you. If he even touches you, I'll make him regret it." He said still holding me close to him.

Maybe this is why I love him. He's so protective, but I like it. I feel safe when he's with me.