The Deal

Your POV
      Shit! He knows who I really am! But how? I was petrified I didn't know what to say.

"How did you know?" I asked shockingly.

He let go of my wrists and leaped off of the bed. He turned to me and let out a soft sigh.

"I've known this whole time. To be honest I have been following you since you came to this world. There was something so captivating about you I just couldn't put my finger on it." He said sounding bored as usual.

"So what now? Are you going to take me back to Other World?" I said furiously. I can't go back, I won't go back!

"Of coarse he won't!" Shouted a different voice.

I turned to the window and saw a strange man. He looked familiar for some reason. Then I remembered what I was wearing and panicked.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE!? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?" I yelled at the stranger.

"Oh darling, my name is Mephisto Pheles. I own True Cross Academy. And I'm curious to know why you dropped out?" He asked with a hint of curiosity.

I was startled with that question. How was I supposed to answer?

"I-I didn't really feel it is all. Nothing personal." I responded looking away from his stare.

Mephisto let out a loud sigh before grabbing my arm.

"What are you doing?! Let me go you weirdo!" I shouted. He held a tight grip on my arm so that I couldn't get away.

"Brother, where are you taking (y/n)?" He asked slightly concerned.

Mephisto's grin grew even wider.

"Oh don't worry about her, I'm taking little (y/n) back to the Exorcist school. You no longer have to worry about her well being." Mephisto said as he headed for the window.

Amaimon steps in his way and grabs my other arm. I slightly blush hoping he doesn't notice.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that brother, (y/n) is staying with me forever." Amaimon says sternly.

Mephistos grip on my arm gets stronger and now hurts.

"So you've become quite fond of little miss (y/n) now have you?" Mephisto asked with a smirk.

Amaimon just stood there, no emotion on his face and gripping my arm tightly.

"If that's how it is let's make a deal." Mephisto said as he let go of my arm.

"What are saying brother?"asked Amaimon sounding more curious.

"If you let (y/n) attend True Cross then I'll allow you to marry her." Mephisto said still smirking.

Amaimon hadn't let go of my arm. He held onto it it like he thought I was being taken away.

"Okay, deal. (Y/n) will be my wife."Amaimon said sounding bored again.

"Wait! Don't I get a say in all of this!?" I yelled at both of them trying to get their attention. Amaimon let go of my arm and put both his arms around my waist tightly. I blushed slightly but kept my glare on Mephisto.

He turned to me and had a wide smile on his face.

"If you go along with this deal then I won't return you to Discord in Other World. How does that sound?" He asked with a grin.

I didn't like the idea of being someone's wife but I would do anything to not be sent back to Other World.

"Deal." I said looking to Mephisto.