Character Sketch {Edited}

Presenting you the Character Sketch of my very first book "Reason Behind My existence".

Here, we meet the key characters. As the story progresses, I'll reveal the other supporting players.

Disclaimer: This narrative is entirely the product of my mind and ideas. Though it may draw inspiration from reality, the plot is essentially made up. The book depicts fictional events, people, and businesses. Any resemblance to real people—alive or dead—or real companies is totally coincidental.

Thank you.

P.S. Please refrain from stealing my concepts or original work. I'm dead serious when I say it won't be healthy for you. 👿👿

#happyreading
............................

Nandini Murthy:  a cute, innocent, intellectual, and sweet girl of 21 years old.

She is the daughter of professors Mahendra Murthy and Mohini Mallick Murthy, making her part Tamil and part Bangali.

Recently graduated from college and wants to pursue a career in medicine.

She was raised in an extremely regimented and severe environment. She respects her elders much too much to ever disobey them. Very reserved, and only opens out to her best friend and soul sister, Navya.

NANDINI; (NITI TAYLOR)

Prof. Mahendra Murthy: A man in his early fifties who is South Indian, but only by surname. He is essentially a heart and soul Bengali. Even before he was born, his family relocated to Kolkata, and they have remained here permanently ever since.

Mahendra is a proud and honorable individual. Very rigid with his own set of "rules" and "regulations," he expects his kids to slavishly adhere to them, and they do. In the "so-called" society, one of the most significant guys. His reputation is everything to him, and he is keenly aware of things like "log kya kahenge," "samajh kya kahega," and other similar phrases. 

Head of the "Murthy Family," father of Nandini, husband of Mrs. Mohini Mallick Murthy.

By profession, Chancellor & a senior professor at a prestigious university of Kolkata.

Prof. Mohini Mallick Murthy: A pure Bangali woman in her mid-forties with a powerful personality.

Mother of Nandini and Mrs. Mahendra Murthy's spouse.Vice-Chancellor and senior professor at the same university as Mahendra.She adores her family dearly and will do anything to preserve their good reputation. She is a good person, but when the situation calls for it, she can be terrifying, domineering, and manipulative.Simply put, Mahendra's "ideal wife." {Please Note the Sarcasm...}