Chapter:6

Hola my beautiful readers..

Am soo happy.. you Know why?

Ok let me tell you the reason..

It's because of you guys..

Yes..You heard me right .. Because of you and your comments..

They made me sooo much happy that am giving you update quite earlier..😂😂😂

Ok..So here presenting you a vvveerrrrrryyyy new chapter...
And please don't forget to vote and comments.😉😉

#happyreading

...........................

Nandini just can't believe her own eyes. She is in a haze. Everything around her doesn't matter just the person sitting in front of her or she is thinking he is sitting in front of her.

Nandini is going to touch Manik's cheek just then..

"Ahem...Ahem."-Navya fakes a cough and enters in the room with a smile on her face.
Feeling Navya's presence,Manik gets up from the bed. Nandini mentally whimpers losing his presence beside her but doesn't voice her complain. She just keeps her eyes on him.

Navya sits beside her and sniffs a little then says in teary voice-"Dara hi diya tha. Don't you dare to pull such a stunt again Ms.Murthy." Then she hugs Nandini tightly.

All this while Nandini doesn't utter any word. But feeling her touch around her,her mind clears a bit,a little bit.

"Navya?"-Nandini asks in trance.
"Haan?"
"Ek confirmation chahiye tha."
"Kasi confirmation?"
"Main maar gai na??"-asks Nandini out of blue,looking at Manik.
Navya pulls out from the big immediately-"Kya??"-Navya asks in shock-"Tu..Tu pagal ho gayi hai? Kya utla sidha bol rahi hai?"
"Haan. Ami nischoi more gechi. Noito amar samne Yamraj dariye ache r amar mone hoche Manik."
{Haan. Main zaroor maar gayi hu us accident me. Warna mere samne yamraj khara hai aur Mujhe lag raha hai ki Manik hai.}
But then She asks herself-"Noito Yamraj Manik hoye eseche." {Otherwise Yamraj hi Manik banke aaya hai.}
Navya sighs a breath and shakes her head helplessly.

She faces Manik who doesn't have any idea about the conversation they both are having-"Call the doctor immediately. She has bumped her head way too badly."

And Manik is ready with his phone to call the doctor. But Nandini's next sentence stops him.

Nandini-"Acha Navya,tu bhi maar gai hai kya??"-Nandini asked with confusion.
"Kya?"
"Are warna tu yeha kya kar rahi hai? Uper se,you are talking with HIM. Main to maar chuki for sure. Per tu kaise maar gai? Tera to koi accident bhi nei hua. To phir? Ya phir tu Yamraj ke liye kaam kar rahi hai,isiliye yeha hai?"-Nandini asks cutely,thinking about her new theory on her own. She just can't solve this hard equation

Navya palms her face in helplessness.

This time Manik understands everything. Nandini misunderstood him as Yamraj,like mota pet and lamba moustache wala Yamraj. Manik tries to imagine himself like that and he couldn't help but laugh like there is no tomorrow.

"Hahahaha. Nandini,Hahaha... Seriously? Main...Aur yamraj?? Like seriously??Ohh..I can't take it anymore...."-Manik says literally rolling on the ground.

Nandini is watching him smiling.
Now she turns towards Navya and speaks smilingly-"Dekha. I was right. Main maar hi gai hu. Warna Manik,ya phir Yamraj whoever, mere naam le kar haas raha hai? That's impossible."
This makes Manik laugh more. He again brakes into a fit of laughter.