chapter 34A

Hello my cupcakes... 😘😘😘😘

See am back with the half of the chapter 🙈🙉🙊...and this time jaldi jaldi..😉😉😉 Actually most of my time spent on searching the pics.. 😅😅😅

Phir bhi am back jaldi jaldi.. 😜😜
Hai na?. Toh I think I deserve a treat.. So do inline comments as much as you can.. 😜😜

#happyreading....

............................

The journey was peaceful enough..

Except some people came to FAB 5 took their autographs.. There ware some girls in that group..
They were going crazy to find manik himself present there..

Otherwise the fight was fine....

When the flight was going to land, navya moved her head back towards manik and said-"manik, again we will continue our 'stanger-stanger game' ..ok??" And winked at him.
Even manik too smiled seeing her behavior along with FAB 4..

The flight landed...

Navni came out of the airport before FAB 5 and got up to the car reserved for them.

After some minutes, FAB 5 too came out and got up in the car.
Manik sat in the driving seat with cabir beside him and others on the back-seats.

Now Mukti said-"ufff... At least, we reached.. "
Aliya-"yeah.. Finally we are here.."
Now dhruv noticed nandini, sitting all quite.
He asked-"nandu, kya hua?? Itni chup kyu ho?? Aren't you happy?? "

Nandini forced a smile-"nei dhruv.. Nothing like that.. Actually am very much tired.. "
Dhruv nodded.

But here manik was damm sure something was defined wrong with her.. Otherwise she would never behave so strange.

Manik set the rear view mirror in such way that he could watch nandini in the back-seat.
He noticed that nandini was sitting with a dull, pale face. As if someone sucked all the colours from her face.

Manik himself felt so sad.

After a half an hour ride, the car stopped in front of a big farmhouse...

Farmhouse...

Navya's jaw touched the ground as well as Nandini's to find a big luxorious farmhouse in front of them

Navya asked still astonished-"yeh konsi hotel hai?? "
Aliya chuckled-"hehe.. No navya, this is not any kind of a hotel. This Malhotra's farmhouse. "
Navya was surprised-"Malhotra's farmhouse?? That means it belongs to manik?? "
This time dhruv replied-"yes.. This farm house exclusively belongs to our manik baba.. "
Navni together-"baap re.."
Mukti-"actually, navya, bachpan se hi Goa hamara favorite holiday destination raha hai.. Hume jab bhi time milta that, him yeha aa jate the.. So Raj uncle built this farmhouse for us. So that you don't have to face any problem regarding our staying and all.. "
Aliya-"and you know what the best part about this house is?? Iske har ek bedroom se sea dikhta hai.."