chapter 12

Here is the update.... Quite early?? Hai na???

Koi na...😉😉 #enjoyyyy

#happyreading

..................

FAB 5 were chit-chating with Nanadini while taking snacks.

In the meantime, Manik's phone started ringing.
He smiled seeing the caller's name-"wait a minute guys...kisi aur se bhi milwata hu.."

FAB 4 including Nandini was confused. About whom Manik was talking? ?

Manik brought his laptop and connected with his phone. It was a video call. He placed the laptop Infront of Nandini and..

"Nanduuuu..."-a cheerful voice shouted from the other side.

"Navya??"-Nandini said unbelievably-"Yeah sachme tu hai kya?"
"Haan...haan... Yeh main hi hu..Teri Navu. ..kaisi hai??"
"Meri chor..Tu bata tu kaisi hai??"
"Tere bin maan nei lagta...per I am happy cause i know that you are happy."-Navya said genuinely.
Nandini smiled at her.

Now the FAB 4 entered in the frame from all the side and exclaimed-"Hiiii....Navya. .."

Navya was starlted for a moment with the sudden appearance of FAB 5. She stammered a little seeing them all together-"hi..hii guys...how are you all??"
Mukti-"We all were good. But now we are better. All thanks to you Navya.."
"Kyu??"
"You give our new family member."-Aliya informed.
"I didn't do anything. Just say,yeh sab matarani ki marzi hai. Bass.."-Navya replied sweetly.

Now cabir came and started-"ok. So navya,let us formally introduce ourselves. "
Navya chucked-"haha. ..no need Cabir. ..I know you all too well.."
"Wow..Kya baat hai..phd kiye ho kya?"-Cabir winked at her.
"Ji nahi...the whole encyclopedia is sitting infront of you."
Dhruv-"nandini is the encyclopedia??"
"Yea. She knew every single details,every teeny tiny thing about you all...so being her best friend,you know,I also need to be updated about you too."

FAB 5 looked towards Nandini surprised. Everyone especially manik was amazed-"really? ?"
Nandini was embarrassed-"No no..aisa kuch bhi nei..wo to bas aisehi...aur Navu kya bol rahi hai??"-she gave Navya an angry glare but she rolled her eyes ignorimg her glare.

Manik was enjoying her state. He smriked-"aree why are you stopping her? ?let us also know exactly what you know about us??". He teased her.
Nandini made a cute pout-"this is not fair. Main yeha se chali jaungi. .am telling you. "
All went aww over her.

Mukliya hugged her from either sides-"aww Nandu you are too cute."
Dhruv agreed -"And Nandini. You don't need to go anywhere. .and buddy stop teasing her.."

Manik's mouth hang open. He asked in shock-"kya buddy,abhi se hi side change kar liya?"
Dhrub shrugged his shoulders and didn't reply.

Cabir said teasingly-"Aur agar manikkk....gar tujhe aur kuch janna bhi hai Nandini ke bareme to Navya ko baad me puch lena..kyu Navya? ?would you mind to tell him later??"
Navya smirked-"not at all Cabir.."

Now it's time for Manik to get embarrassed.

Suddenly navya said-"i can't believe it till now."
"What?"-dhruv.
"I am talking with the famous fab 5. Aur wo bhi personally. Like seriously... Can't believe it till now."
"Sab matarani ki marzi hai.-"cabir replied.
"Haan wo toh hai. Warna shaher me itne cars hote huye,nandini manik ke car se hi kyu takaraye gi? Aur manik bhi itu use apne saath mumbai le jane ki baat Karega... mumbai le jane se yaad aaya,you guys are not like that."
"Like what?"-aliya asked.
"Like jaise sab bolte hai na..Fab 5 Rude hai.. Arrogant hai..They don't give a damm to anything...Etc. etc. Tum log toh aise ho hi nei. Then why did they tell so mean things about you?"
"Well,media jo kuch bhi bolte hai,sab sach nei hota. Per wo pura jhoot bhi nei hota."-dhruv.
"Matlab?"-navya.
"Matlab ki navya, it's called fifty shades of human being."-saying so mukti hi fied with cabir.
Finding navya still confused,aliya-"actually navya,this world is full of fake things. Fake people. Fake atmosphere. Everything is fake. Specially this industry. We have to do so many things just to save our personal life from getting spoiled."
"Haan. Famous hone ke bohot disadvantages bhi hai. Your personal life is not personal anymore. Yeh ek public tabloid baan jati hai. And none of us like it."-dhruv said.
"So kuch toh log kahenge,logo ka kaam hai kahena. Chhoro bakar ki baaton me,kahi beet na jaye raina.."-cabir suddenly sang and winked at navya.
Navya's face hang open but she recovered quickly and faked a cough-"but I won't do anything like that. Sachi muchi."
"I know."-cabir replied sweetly.