chapter 16

Hola my cutiepies.....
How are you guys doing???

I know...I know....am late this time...lime very very late..
But sachime I have some valid reasons for it...sachi muchi...

Warna I love you all very much..I never ever want you guys to be angry with me...

OK..now as the update is here...gussa thhuk do...and enjoy...

#happyreading

...............................

FAB 5 were busy in their own world..
Doing fun,pulling each other's leg.

But they were totally unaware of the fact that a huge tsunami broke down in Nanadini's house that morning.
They were very happy getting Nandini in their lives. .

But here is kolkata, the total scenario was different...

After hearing all the things,Malay and Pushpa didn't want to stay there for a single moment but they eventually did as they didn't want to make any more fiasco.

They all knew Pradipta's nature..
He has a tendency not to listen anyone and to take everything in a totally wrong way..

Here in Nandini's case,he did the same..
Neither he listened to her nor wanted to.

Now if Malay and Pushpa don't do dinner and go back, didn't know what would happen. So they kept quiet.

But how can Navya do so??
They all are talking ill about her sister,her best friend whom she loved more than her own life..
And who were those people?? Nandini's own family...

Isn't it strange?? Nandini'sown so called 'family' was abusing her without no reason..

Navya came to Nandini's room and locked the door behind her..
She couldn't held her tears back..

She started crying.

How can they do this??How..??
Nandini was their own daughter for heaven's sake. How can they do this to their own daughter??

Only this question was ringing inside her mind.
Now she wiped her tears.

Now She knew whatever she did like sending nandini with manik,not letting her so called family know about her whereabouts,was her absolutely right decision.

If they knew about nandini, may be situation would be worse. Don't know what would nandini's father would do to her. May be he would kill her by his own hands.
Yup...this could be possible.

Thinking like that,navya shivered due to fear.

"Hey matarani..chahe mujhe kuch bhi ho jaye plz aap nandini ko khus rakhna...uncle ki saari baad dua mujhe lag jaye per wo sahi salamaat rahe..."
The innocent soul prayed crossing her arms..

Today navya was missing her nandu,her bestie very much.
Their childhood,old memories,some moments spent together,all were splashing in front of her..