chapter 34B

Hola my lovely readers.. 

See, am back with the second part as promised. 😉😉😳😘😘

Now it's your turn to show response by your lovely comments 😳😘

#happyreading

..........................

Nandini made up her mind with great difficulty.

She struggled a little to come out of manik's hold.

Seeing her struggling, manik left her.
Nandini now faced manik -"what are you doing here Mr malhotra?? "

Nandini could see the hurt in his eyes as soon as she referred him as Mr Malhotra but she was hurt too.. May be more than him..

Manik asked softly-"nandini.. What happened to you?? "
"Nothing.. You please leave from here.. "-nandini said coldly.
"No. I won't. First tell me, what happened to you?? You were all ok in morning, now what happened suddenly?? "
"I told you manik.. Nothing happened.. "-nandini replied blankly without looking at him.

Manik had it enough.. His anger rose up.

He grabbed nandini from her elbow and muttered angrily-"Really?? Nothing happened?? Then why are you ingoring me?? Say nandini.. Why are you quite all the time?? Till today morning, you were beeming with excitement,now what happened suddenly?? Tell me nandini.. Tell me why aren't you looking into my eyes??.. "
Nandini again replied coldly-"I told you before.. Nothing.. "
"Please tell me nandini what's bothering you?? Let me know about your problems.. "-suddenly manik's voice changed to pleading.

Now that's it. Nandini couldn't take it any more.

She jerked manik's hand with force and shouted-"As if you care Manik Malhotra?? "
"Nandini main.. "-manik tried to say something but nandini didn't let him complete.. -"bolo.."
"I do care nandini.. "-Manik replied truthfully.

But nandini was too upset to notice the truthfulness in his eyes.

"Don't lie.. Just don't.. I know you don't.. And why would you??after all You are 'The Manik Malhotra' and me??
Who the he'll I am?? Bloody no one.. No one knows me.. You have much more important things to look at, many important persons to take care.. Go to them... Don't come near me.. Leave me on my own.. Leave me alone as everyone did.."

Saying so, nandini couldn't control herself anymore. She broke down...
She fell on her knees and cried hysterically. Till now, all the tears, she tried to stop, now rushed down her eyes.

Manik let her cry. He didn't try to argue with her, nor comfort her.. He just let her cry ....

After sometime, he came near her, sat down in front of her, hold her cheeks in his both hands and made her look at him.
"Listen to me nandini.. "
Nandini tried to say something in her protest but manik shushed her-"shh.. Don't utter a word.. Bohot bol liya tumne.. Ab meri baat shuno..
Tum puch rahi thi na ki who are you?? You are my shunning star nandini, my shining star..
Jab tumhare saath hota hu na, tab me The Manik Malhotra' nei surf manik hota hu.. Mujhe andhere se daar nei lagta jab tum saath hoti ho.
And about your importance, I think I can't tell you how much important you are for me.. You changed me nandini.. Yes, you did..
I will never leave you nandini, never ever.. And I won't let you leave me too.. "

Saying so, manik kissed her both eyes one by and then planted a long kiss on her for head and hugged tightly which nandini returned with equal favour..

Nandini's all inner storm slowed down on manik's confession

She was feeling so light from inside, as if someone took all the burdens from her.

Both manik and nandini were sitting quietly on the swing in each other's arms and watching the sunset.

Nandini asked manik tilting her head towards him,still remaining in his arms-"manik?? ""Hmm?? ""You meant everything whatever you said

"Hmm?? "
"You meant everything whatever you said.. Right?? "
Manik smiled lightly-"as long as the sun shines.. "

Nandini smilled at his reply and again dropped her head on manik's shoulder.

She was at peace as well as manik,after all, nandini became normal and started to talk to him but there was som thing in his mind that was continuously asking him about the reason behind nandini's behaviour...
But he didn't let that thought overpowered his head, rather he decided to see the matter personally later..
Even nandini was thinking why mushkan told her such things before.. May be she misunderstood her..Her mind was telling her that something is fishy. But for now, she decided to live the moment with manik and enjoy to her fullest..

..............................

Phew... That's it for today..

Chapter is done.. Now tell me how's this??

Manik's confession.. Hmmm...
But I think this was needed..
What you guys think??

Let me know in the comments below..

P. S. -hey guys, am in fb, ig, twitter, sc.. Join me there..
We will have a great amount of fun there too.  😉😉😉Am waiting...

#okthanksbye

With love
Moon. 💖💖💖