chapter 31

Hola my cutie pies... 😘😘😘

Hope you all are doing great.. 😊😊

So here I am with another chapter of the story..

#happyreading

P. S. Do inline comments  😉😉

...................................................

Next day,Navya woke up quite early..
She got up rubbing her eyes only to find no one beside her.
"Ab nandu kaha gai??"-she thought.
She checked washroom, balcony but nandini was no where to be seen.
Navya was talking to herself while finding nandini-"agar nandu itni jaldi jaldi need se uthna Sikh gayi toh I must say, manik has done a marvellous job... "

She came out of her room and found someone was also coming out silently of the room beside which she assumed as manik's bedroom. He was none other than cabir. But There was a sly smile on cabir's face.

It was quite very early to wake up. Even the sun didn't rise up fully.
Navya's smart mind started working-"what was cabir doing here in manik's room at this hour??"
Even cabir's behavior doubted her. As if he was doing something in secrecy.

She quitely went and stood behind cabir.
"itni subha subha kya kar rahe ho?? "-navya asked suddenly.
Cabir was starlted but relaxed to find navya-"oh navya.. You scared the shit out of me yaar.. "
Navya didn't react to him but asked him again-"itni subha subha kya kar rahe ho cabir?? "
Cabir replied flirtiously-"kya karu, navya jii?? Apke bina need hi nei aa rahi thi. Toh socha kyu na apke paas aaya Jay.. Kya pata, apka bhi yehi haal ho raha ho toh?? "
But navya spoke in totally serious tone-"not now cabir, tell me the truth. I know tum much chupa rage ho.. Bolo jaldi se kya baat hai?? And dare you to lie to me..."
Cabir gulped his saliva seeing navya totally in matarani mood.
"OK.. Chalo mere saath.. "
Cabir hold navya's hand and dragged him inside manik's room before navya could protest.
He brought her to the tarrace in manik's room and showed navya...

Manan were sleeping cuddling to each other, wrapping the shawl around them.

Manan's sleeping posture..

Navya looked at cabir

Cabir spoke looking at them-"I came here to take an important file. I thought I would come and take that silently and wouldn't disturb manik. But when I came here, I didn't find him on his bed. It was so unusual for manik to get up this early.  So I came here and discovered both of them here. Aren't they cute enough? aren't they looking as if they are madly in love??"
Now he looked at navya but find her eyes moist. But she was smiling..
Cabir called her but she didn't listen. Now he shook her with her shoulder-"navyaaa?? "
Navya's trance broke-"haan.. Haan?? "
"Kya soch rahi ho?? "
Navya wiped her tears away and said with a sad smile-"kuch nei..cabir,meri ek baat manoge??"
Before cabir replied, navya continued-"kisiko iske bareme kuch maat batana cabir.. Kuch bhi nei.. "
"Per... "
"Please, let it be.."
"OK.. Per at least tell me why?? "
"Hamara Jo yeh dil hai na.. Yeh bohot darpok hai.. Kuch bhi karlo, per yeh darne se baaz nei aata. Aur kabhi kabhi iske liye hi hamara Jo sabse kimti cheez hota hai na wo humse door chala jata hai..aur hum surf dekhte hi rehete hai.. Chate huye bhi Kuch kar nei pate.. Surf is daar ke wajah se..  Samjhe?? "