chapter 40

Hola my cupcakes... 😘😘

How are you all??

OK.. OK... Don't shoot daggers with your eyes like that.. 😷😷
I AM SORRY..

Actually in next months, it's my final exams.. And I need to complete my syllabus then revise it at least for twice and many more... Ufff... So much of work load.. 😞😞😞

And you know what my mother has said.. She literally threatened me for my dear home.. Well.. Actually she told if I wouldn't do well in exams then she will throw me out of my house and then I have to stay in hostel.. 😭😭😭😭

Can you believe it?? She SAID IT. Though she knows well that I can't live without her 'haat ka khana.' 😞😞😞

And you know what's the scariest part in this??? She sounded SERIOUS. 😭😭😭

So now a days I AM REALLY BUSY..😢😢😢

Please itna toh bear kar hi sakte ho aap log???

Pretty pleashhh... For sake of my 'maa ka haat ka khana'?? 😜😜😜

Here Is the update.. I don't know how it really went.. Need confirmation.. So comment..😋😋

#happyreading
..............................

Living room...
Silence engulfed the room.
Everyone was sitting idle in their places thinking different things.

Fab 5 were thinking about their old days when they had Harshad with them.
Navya was trying to absorb the reality and nandini??
She was looking at manik who was lost in his own thoughts.

Nandini could see the pain,the pain of losing someone close to you in his face. And how couldn't she? She had gone through the same.

At last,which felt like eternity,cabir broke the silence. He cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention and said-"ok so guys,aise hi baithe baithe aaj ka din gujaar na hai Kya?? Come on...hurry up..get ready..we only have today to roam the whole Goa."

Rest of the group looked at him with blank expression.
Cabir again said-"Kya?? Look kya de rahe ho tum sab?hurry up..."
Now mukti too got up from her place and announced-"I want everybody present here within 30 minutes. And please be in presentable clothes. Thank you."
She told the last part specially to fab 5.

The others too got up but the previous spark was missing. Mukti and cabir looked at each other and sighed.

They were leaving the room but mukti called fab 3 aside and asked sadly-"suddenly kya ho gaya? itna chup kyu ho gaye sab??"
Fab 3 gave her a known look.
Mukti surrendered-"ok..ok...i know the reason. per ek baar think about navni. We are indirectly making them sad. Ek baar navya ka chehera dekha hai? It's totally pale. Uska face dekh ke lagta hai ki wo apne aap ko jimmedar samajh rahi hai for this sudden change of atmosphere.And nandini.. She toh doesn't even know how to react. Listen guys, we all know ki we can't change the past neither the future. So why to destroy the present?"
Dhruv now too responded-"I think mukti is right. At least for both of them, we have to be normal."
Aliya and manik too nodded.
Cabir dismissed them-"now go.. And get ready.. "

Nandini's room..
Nandini was brushing her hair after getting ready. But she was not mentally present there. She was deep in thoughts.

Nandini's pov...

Manik!! How much he suffered in those days..
Pehele soha and then harshad..

But I don't understand one thing that why harshad didn't listen to them??
After listening to fab 5's story, one thing is clear that they tried to talk to them. But it's harshad who didn't listen to them. But why?? He should have listened to them for once at least. Then this situation wouldn't have arrived. Fab 5 wouldn't have lost their friend neither did harshad.