Chapter:7

Hey guys..So here am presenting you the very first chapter of my compensation 😅😅
Once again,Maffiiiii 🙏🙏🙏🙏

#happyreading

.............................

Same morning at Murthy Villa, Kolkata.

It is around 10 in the morning. Nandini didn't come out from her room since last night. Neither she came down for dinner last night nor breakfast this morning. Chacha and Chachi knew what happened last night. Chachi wanted to go and check on her singh then but she was stopped by Pradipta's harsh words 'Stop pampering her so much. You are spoiling her more than she already is.'

Pradipta knocks Nandini's room and then enters her room-"Nandini,be ready in an hour. Mr Roy and his family are coming for lunch to see you. They will be here within an hour or two. Be ready and wear something presentable. And I want you to be ready in time."

But no one answers him. He is greeted with silence. The room is cold and distant as if there wasn't anyone living there since long.

Pradipta checks the balcony then the the bathroom even inside the closet too. Everything is on their right places but there isn't any single sign of Nandini. As if she was never there on the first place.
"Nandini?"-Pradipta calls her again.
Then he finds a paper on her bedside table. It is a letter written by Nandini last night before she left.

"Papa,am leaving,and am leaving for forever. I can't marry anyone else. Maine aapko bohot bar samjhane ki kosis kiya,per aap samjhe nei. Maine bachpan se leke aaj tak aapki har ek baat maani hai per kash aap ekbar meri baat sun lete.
I know mere is decision ke wajah se apko bohot dukh poochega, society me apka naam kharab hoga, and am sorry,am so so sorry for everything. But I can't do this. This is impossible for me.
And jo bhi ho, I love you papa and will do always. Ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena.

Nandini.."

"SULATAAA..."-after reading her letter,Pradipta shouts in extreme anger.
Everyone present in the house along with the servants come rushing to the room.
Sulata asks worriedly-"Kya hua? Chilla kyu rahe hai? Aur Nandini kaha hai?" She enquires looking around the room for her but finds none.
"Chali gayi tumhari beti. Ghar chorke."
"K..kya?"-Sulata asks in disbelief-"Ye kya bol rahe hai aap?"
"Yakin nehi hota to padho ye."-Pradipta throws the letter on Sulata's face. She picks the letter up and read it. She becomes silent. She never thought that Nandini could take such a big step.
"Mere reputation ke bare me ekbar bhi nei socha tumhari beti ne."-He is blabbering in anger.

Chacha and Chachi take the latter from Sulata's hand and read it. Chachi finds it too difficult to believe the news. She couldn't imagine Nandini leaving house. Tears are threatening to fall down from her eyes but she controls.
"Per wo gai kaha?"-Rina asks quietly.
"Jaha bhi gai ho,aaj se wo hamare liye aur hum uske liye maar gaye hai."-Pradipta speaks his words with so much anger and hatred.

But this isn't the end. Pradipta continues-"Iss ghar me ab uss ladki ka naam bhi nehi liya jayega. Is room ko bandh kar do aur uski jitni bhi cheesey hai,sab fek do ya phir jala dalo."-Pradipta declared his final decision.

Hearing his decision,Rina's eyes grow wild in shock. She isn't expecting something like this at all. She desperately looks at her husband for some help,some support but finds him looking down,deep in thought. Then she spares a glance at Sulata,who seems indifferent, standing on her previous place and looking outside,nothing at particular.