chapter 15

Hola my babies 😗😗

Hope you all are doing well. .

So as I promised before, am giving you a lamba wala chapter. .

Read and enjoy 😉😉

And once again I llllooooovvvvveeeee you all guys 😍😍

#happyreading

...................

In the midnight. ..

Manik went to Nandini's room hearing the shout and what he saw made him still.

Nandini was sitting in a corner,totally crawled in a ball. She was trembling and was all sweaty.
She was mumbling something. It seemed that she was scared to death.

Manik was shocked to see Nandini in such a vulnerable state.
He freaked out-"Oh god..Nandini. ."

He tried to go close to her but Nandini -"No. No.noo..don't come. .don't come close to me..."

Manik was hurt seeing that Nandini was not letting him come close to her-"Nandini,it's me..Manik. .are you ok??"
Nandini -"go away. Pas maat aao..I know tum bhi mujhse dur chale jaoge..pas maat aao.."
Manik -"am not gonna leave you.."
"No..i know you will.. Sab ne chor diya mujhe.."

Nandini was crying vigorously.
Manik couldn't understand what should he do. He was feeling so helpless at this moment.

Manik-"listen Nandini am not gonna leave you."
"Agar gaye to??"

Nandini asked in an adorable cute voice. Manik went all aww over her.
Manik-"Nehi jaunga. "
Nandini forwarded her hand-"pakka promise ??"
Manik smiled-"pakka promise. " and hugged her tightly. Even Nandini hugged him back.
Nanadini was not crying anymore.

Manik picked her up in his arms and brought her to the bed.
Manik-"so jao Nandini."
"Nei..agar so gai to tum chale jaoge. ."-Nandini said making a sad face.
"I won't. Don't you trust me??"
"More than myself. ."

Hearing her honest reply,Manik smiled at his fullest.
"To phir so jao.."

Manik made her lay down on her bed and started to stroke her hair gentlely.

After sometimes, Manik felt that she was asleep and tried to get up.

But as soon as he got up,Nandini woke up and said hysterically-"kaha jaa Rahe ho?"
"Umm..kahi nei..you sleep. ."
"No..i won't. .you will leave after I sleep. I know. "-Nandini said stubbornly.
"But.."
"I don't know anything."-Nandini moved aside and patted her side-"Yehi per hi so jao please. "
Manik didn't know what to say or do.

But he couldn't even say no to her seeing her such face. So he agreed.
He laid down beside her and she hugged him tightly.
They both slept in each other's arms.

Next day:Sunday:8 o' clock.
At Naveli villa . kolkata ...

Navya was nagging continuously to her mother-"mom agar main nei jau to koi problem hai kya??"
Pushpa was doing here works-"Haan. Bohot problem hai.."
Navya -"per kyu? ?"
Pushpa was irritated now by her continuous stupid questions which Navya was asking since she woke up-"ohhoo Navya ho kya gaya hai tujhe? ?aise kyu behave kar rahi hai? ?jaise ki hum tere rishta lekar tere hone wale sasural jaa rahe hai.??."
Navya confusingly -"Kya? ?"
Pushpa -"Aur nei to kya? ?are wo Murthys hai. .koi jallad nei jo Hume kha jayenge... BTW tu kuch ajeeb behave kar rahi hai. ."
Pushpa asked suspiciously.
"Mai..main??main ky. .kyu ajeeb behave karungi? ?"-Navya replied nervously.
"Nehi..tu Murthy's ke woha jana nei chati.. tune kuch dino se Nandini ka naam Bhi nei liya..that was quite impossible you know. ..what happened Navya? ?you are hiding something? ?"