Chapter:2 {Edited}

Hola my readers...👋👋

I hope you all are doing great.😊 

 Thanks for all the support in the previous chapter. I hope you guys will stick with me till the end.😊😊

Now without wasting more time, I am here presenting you the next chapter of my story "Reason Behind My Existence".

#happyreading

...........................

7:30 am in Mumbai; same day.

A girl around her early 20s, dressed in formals, knocks on a black mahogany door. She waits for a while but eventually gets no reply from the other side so she knocks again and this time she pushes the door open and enters a black-themed lavish, master bedroom.

The bedroom has one side of it with gigantic windows, overlooking a beautiful lush garden. The color scheme of the room is very masculine, mainly greys, blacks, and whites. The walls are colored in grey with white furniture and black decorations. A soft fuzzy rug is covering a portion of the dark wooden floors. A huge bed rests at the very center of the room with a divan at the foot of it, which is also used as a couch if needed. It is very minimal and sophistically furnished and decorated. Still, the room has a dangerous feel to it. Everything of it feels strong, bossy, and confident. Practically speaking, it represents its owner quite literally.

Bedroom...

The girl soon finds the owner still sleeping on his stomach, almost invisible under the pile of duvets and blankets

She rolls her eyes in acknowledgment and chimes in a 'sing a song' tone-"Sirrrrr, wake up."

She continues up to the point when the person is irritated to the verge of explosion and bound to reply. The same happens with the sleeping man.

The owner in his mid-20s, on his king-sized bed, keeping his eyes still closed, says in his sleepy yet irritated voice-"Just go away!!"

"I will but once you get up."

"I won't."

"Then I am not going away. Do you want me to brief you on your today's schedule here only? Shall I start then?"

In response, she receives a flying pillow which she ducks very successfully-"You missed it. Again. Just like yesterday and the day before, and before that and like always."

The man is now clearly annoyed-"What is this?"

"This is your wake-up call, in person, after you dismissed your alarm and my phone calls quite brutally."

"Yes, I did because I am sleepy. I need sleep."

"I am sure you do but on the other hand, you are already running late. You have a packed-up schedule today. Please, Manik sir, wake up."-informs the girl with a beautiful smile.